Dr.Rex question

ill o.g.
So I send a sample to recycle, it plays perfectly 6 bars right. Then I send it to Dr.Rex and after it plays through the first time theres a pause and some extra noise. So I take out the stretch in recycle and try it again, now that same space is there but there is no sound in it, so it plays through once then theres a short pause Im pretty confused as of right now

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
So I send a sample to recycle, it plays perfectly 6 bars right. Then I send it to Dr.Rex and after it plays through the first time theres a pause and some extra noise. So I take out the stretch in recycle and try it again, now that same space is there but there is no sound in it, so it plays through once then theres a short pause Im pretty confused as of right now

Homie! I recommend that you study Reason a bit more, get some tutorials and a reason book or two. There are some very good ones out there that will get you up and running with the basics in no time. Stop stumbling around and get your study on. Don't waste your time asking questions that will only lead to other questions.

Google "Power Tools for Reason", best thing smoking!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
In recycle knowing the length of the sample your cutting in regards to beats and then setting that appropriate length is critical for the program to decipher the correct BPM of the sample being cut up. Once you export from recycle Reason should see it correctly then. If that still isn't it then your doing something mysterious in Reason that Im not aware of.
Good luck.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 215
Alright Ima duck off for a few days and read some manuals and get some tutorials
Yeah because I feel you are making things more complicated than it seems...I feel you might be wanting to do to much without the required basic knowledge of your'e program. Read up on ya shit and feel your way through it. Elevation takes time.