DREAM and BELIEVE

essentials919

ill o.g.
Do you have a DREAM?
We all do, i want to share mine. First, lets take a stroll down memory lane...Remember when you HAD to turn the radio on to hear the new songs coming out from KRS one and Rakim and Wu tang and NAS... I do, but today its not the same. i have to actually look for the GOOD music, i cant rely on the radio anymore to give me my daily dose of dope hip hop music. there are some radio stations like 88.1 on saturday nights with DJ DCUTTA where he plays authentic hip hop, but one night out of 7 days is not enough for me. How can a change take place? i ask myself that every day and i know im not the only one who feels this way. I think i have a solution...We need to start telling people our DREAMS letting the mainstream hear the good music that is UNDERGROUND. Im not saying lets get rid of all music that isnt underground but lets share the playing feild and put the rhyme back in hip hop as well as the listeners ears. I know a lot of people that result to internet radio and satilite radio to get their fix for underground hiphop and that is fine but not everyone has internet and not everyone can afford satilie radio. My DREAM is to unite underground Hip Hop with every soul in the world bring the underground above ground let listeners her emcees like Vinny Paz, Louis Logic, Qunique, and Atmosphere just to name a few and there are TONS more as well i dont think i have enough space to provide all of them. But i guess what i am saying is Hip Hop isnt Dead is very much alive. Share your DREAMS of where you want hip hop to be if you want it to stay underground then that is fine but i feel it needs to be heard any and everywhere again. Oh and for the record i have nothing against the music on the radio nowadays(i dont listen to it that often though) i just feel it has been watered down and stepped too far out of the box.. keep it REAL, do you and support HIP HOP

A Fan Of HIP HOP
Essentials

members online