Dreams

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
Had a dream last night I was in a store digging through vinyls. I looked through so many I fell asleep in a pile of records and after hours an employee finally woke me up. Anyone else had crazy dreams about making beats?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yes! A few years ago I was digging through some records and everything was cool but then when I turned around to the other side, it was all produce! Fruits and veggies. So I started shopping lol. To this day I don't know what that dream means.

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
Yes! A few years ago I was digging through some records and everything was cool but then when I turned around to the other side, it was all produce! Fruits and veggies. So I started shopping lol. To this day I don't know what that dream means.

Wow. Yeah. Thats a weird one Im not sure what to make of that. Have you ever felt torn between making beats doing something else. Im not sure what your work and life situation are.

H

HonaCostello-99

Dang, I never had a beat making dream, maybe one day though

I once had a dream of me making a dope ass beat , but when i woke up i forgot the melody of the beat in my dream ... i was smashin my head to the wall lol .

And once i had a dream of Beyonce and jayz anniversary party , that was my best dream of all time ... it contained talking to Jay-z , Beyonce , Maggie Smith , Robert Downey Junior , Scarlet Johanson , Chris Hemsworth , Mark Ruffalo , Paul mccarthy and most importantly my legend Kanye West ... it also contained a date with Rihanna , driving my first car ( it had a midi keyboard on it ) , seeing all my old friends And more ... !

Last edited:

members online