Drum Lesson Videos

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This guy on youtube has a ton of videos on how to play drums (and some drum solos)

I've been using his lessons and the way he breaks 'em down to apply to my pad drumming and drum programming and throw my own flair in it.

If you looking to change up your drum patterns, check him out.

One of his videos:

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I lack the coordination for playing drums, I tried and I can't do it. My brain just refuses to let my limbs do more than 2 different tasks at a time...lol. This guy is obviously pretty good. I think I will just sample him and chop the ish out of his perfomance...lol. I know you're not talking about playing the drums but more emulating what he does using pads. I just wish that I could play drums. Great find, great post!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Dac...it takes practice....

A lot of practice...

I've learned some pretty decent coordination simply by playing rock band...it's a fun way to practice...of course it's not a live drum set, but you can get that coordination down after playing.....

I thought I lacked the coordination, next thing you know I'm playing songs on expert level.... Just practice....practice....practice....learning a REAL instrument takes practice to learn.

members online