drum programming tips

Reyne

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 22
hey im currently doing my degree in audio engineering and ive got to do this huge final research assignment. im focusing on drum programming techniques in sample based hip hop and itd be much appreciated if u guys could give me a hand by completing the attached questionnaire. im gunna post all my findings on a thread when im done so itll help us all out. if you can send the completed questionnaire to...

reynehouse@yahoo.com.au

peace

Attachments

• questionnaire.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 251

PhleX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hey man i am looking at going to do sae next year in brisbane, do u have msn? wouldn't mind ahving a chat to ya if thats allright?

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Australia is definitely on the house :)

I'll see if i can find anything that helps mate

peace

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
no problem homeboy, I'm on it...

K.C

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
How much they charge now, last I looked up $8000 a year UPFRONT !!!, no HECS ? doing questionaire now :)

Reyne

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah it cost bout $9000 a year. youve got the option to do 1 yr or 2yrs. 1st year is all the practical/fun shit and you get a diploma upon completion. the second year is all industry theory shit and once your dun you get a degree. the first yr is definatly worth the cash and then itd be up to you wether you wana know the business/industry stuff.

PhleX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yea do u needa do another year or wot? to get job placement in a studio or woteva, not really aye, is it just business end of shit like how to run labels etc all that stuff?

Reyne

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
in the second yr you look at the culture and the industry, history of music, business, marketing, legal issues, education, and you gotta do this huge research assignment. speaking of which can you guys fill out a questionnaire and send it to me.

peace

members online