drum role please!

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
Yo catz, just sayin wassup from the bay in cali...
im hopin the forums in this joint aint homorific like okayp..... got
well lets sit back and burn some......... phat tracks, ya know...
yo i live with my sp1200 and some mk3 1200's, asr10, s900(new) and an old s950 i dont use as much as i'd like, and way more wax than is legal in T2003arnold's state (of mind) that is......ITS SO BAD I GOT WAX IN THE KITCHEN! BUT THAT MAKES IT THAT MUCH EASIER TO COOK AND BE FAT YO!
WORD I GOT A SOUNDBERGER IN THE BOX I NEEDS TO SELL TOO, IF YA NEEDS HOLLA....
peace to all who know!

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Whats up from 3000 earth miles away but a millisecond in virtual time all the way ova hear in VA.....welcome to the site....please no Ebonics up in here ya digg?I had the SP12, and S950 nice pieces....I sold all of my shidd and now its time to stock up on brand new equipment since I have been only using software during this drought....until i get my equipment sounds like you got everything you need man....especially with the sp1200 the trendsetter and basis for any sequencer made today, including software.....

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
no disrespekt but if i cant write how speak then how the f$#@ you supposed to hear me?????? as for ebonics cousin, im street, nothin else up an runnin, steady ..... live it, spend it, write it, burn it, fight it, and be-friend it, but thats me with a grip on reality.....check me son, betta respekt me somethin, terrible to see somethin gunnin make beats stunnin to paralize with a pair of eyes and spread the seas like wild dogz and disease part through like skins by flees while the meek be bendin knees and me im just the one on my feet part two aint linked to these so please dont pardon three but pardon me for speakin out of place, dont get it twisted cuz mista im a speaker right up to your face
deep with bass that tremmors by sixteenth triples
peep my face so much a head of time when i walk i leave space time ripples
peace, no harm dun....

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Yeah man I use WAX i got a lot of records but I don't use them in tracks alot I am into making my own sounds ....pdx 2000 tables and thaz it....I got a lot of shidd I just record into the computer and use programs to chop it up there...but even if I can get some strings thaz my favorite or bass hits....I don't go for sampling whole phrases....

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
to each his own, i might take a jump into this century one day..... but probly not till all the 12 bit samplers go th sh@# ya know...... i think that sampling soul and jazz and rock from a time when music was played on instruments, and instruments were more like an extention of ones body/mind when music came from within for the sake of makin good music and not just a way out the streets, for dough, or batches....
then you take that soul and love of the music into you and it becomes soul music all over again.....
i can sit down on a triton and make some heat quick, but then again you can sit at the same triton, hit the same keyes and make the same heat.... that dont sit right wit me.
then we can sit at some sp1200's or some mpc's or some asr's and some tables with the same records and make some heat from within, that cant be reproduced to the same note. ya feel me.. take bob james nautilus
the alkoholiks damn dont sound nothin like slick ricks childrens story or mos def on double trouble, or primos inna citi life, or camp los black nostalgic.....it goes on forever. my point is it started with samplin and to keep the faith and the good vibe of ill music we need to keep that goin. like i got reason on my studio mac but the drumz is plastic!!!!!! i cant feel none of those sounds..... but thats just me.

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yo fatsdowrong you bringing some heat with those 12 bit samplers yo. expecially that sp 1200. glad you can make it!!!

members online