dumb FL Sampler question

• beat this! voting starts in...

konceptG

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
up to now, I've been pretty content with the way the FL sampler works, until I was fuckin with a beat in the parking lot this morning. How do you set the sampler to re-trigger instead of just one-shot? I don't have my FL Bible with me, and I wanna get this beat laid out on my lunch hour so I can bump it on the way home.

D

dreamer

right click on the sampler >>>>Cut Itself

if that's what you mean

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
i think he wanted to know how to make it repeat itself. is this right. if not then my bad

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
LiKE ON THE MPC WiT THE PHONO, AND MONO SHiT, iVE WONDERED THAT MYSELF BUT i USUALLY JUST FIND A WAY AROUND iT.

O

open mind

load a sample in the FL Slicer than delete all auto slices that the slicer has created.u can do that with the noob on the right it to NO SLICES then the sample will play only as long as u hold the key.easy!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
if it is a onseshot you cant just hold the key and itll play longer. you can adjust the attack and decay but thats all you can do. but i believe even that is limited

ill o.g.
go the envelope settings and turn down all the shit. (attack, decay, release, etc). turn everything down, except the sustain which you turn all the way up. with your envelope set up like this the sample will only play as long as you hold the key.

if you feel the sample ends too abruptly when you let go, then give the release a little boost.

peace

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
good shit.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I always change the CRF(or is it CFR? whatever) knob just sligthy so that it get loop-points. Then it only plays for as long as you hold the key down.

Several ways you can do it, whatever floats your boat.

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
If u adjust any of the parameters on the volume,

Like attack and release and all.. then the note will play for as long as u hold it and will stop at the moment u release ur key..

Hope this helps..