Dynamic Producer Vid

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
Yo, that was dope. There was some heat on there. That's what we're up against. It's a competitive world out there. I'm ready. (Bring 'em)

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
good post. DP is definetly doing it big. I went to a local beat battle they had some time ago in VA(757)it was pretty nice. Towards the end of the show I happen to be sitting across from Nottz Raw! :)

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
Ahwww Damnz! that shit was hooottt, all those beats had such dope drums!! can't believe that shit.. i could've never one in those battles.. such bangers!!

You can win anything if you apply yourself. Instead of exerting so much energy in dogging yourself out, why don't you apply some energy into to improving your production if you think that's what it needs. You've been downing yourself for a minute. That won't get you anywhere. I think your tracks are dope. If you really really listen to some of those tracks on the vid, there really isn't anything that spectacular about them. They're dope, but nothing to go home and tell "mommy" about. Start giving yourself some credit my dude...

members online