EastCoast Soundz.

E

ECSounds

Sup all. Name's D. I just started producing here this month, went n purchased FL Studio 8 XXL, and just recently bought Sample Tank(yes, all legit. lol). Just hoping I can learn something from you, and get some constructive criticism. Thanks for allowing me on the forum, and hopefully i'll be able to post something soon.

Btw, anyone know anywhere to get some free hip hop/rap drum kits? Or even a place on the web to dig for samples?
(sorry for not searching, before asking)

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
sure, all i ask is that you learn alot.

BobCarter

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Whats up EC and welcome to Illmuzik

Here are some resources that may help you increase your learning curve and help you catch up to the rest of the pack. I started using FL in November of this year and it's been quite the journey.

1) www.youtube.com - search for "nfxbeats" and "ste1438." Watch all of these tutorials and get to know the basics of how FL works. Learning from these guys will help you make songs faster and teach you plenty of useful shortcuts.

2) For old vinyl to rip samples from, google "milk crate breaks." I would post the link but this isn't that type of forum.

3) Use the search function in the forum and try to find DJ jumpin joe's sample pack that he uploaded. There's seriously thousands of different sounds to use which will help you get started.

4) If you're trying to stay legit and pay for whatever you use (which is the "right" thing to do) that's up to you. But if you need any plug-ins that are too pricey, PM me and I can find almost anything.

E

ECSounds

@Bob; Thanks man, i appreciate the adivce. Im honsestly leaning towards Reason. But that shit's madd expensive, lol.

BobCarter

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
if you want help finding a free full version PM me and let me know... i envy you. i would totally use reason but its way out of my league for now

members online

No members online now.