Edirol Orchestra VST

exel

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Edirol Orchestral VST

Everytime I make a beat on FL using Edirol Orchestra and open it back up it always resets back to the Flute sound. Anyone know how to fix this? It doesnt save the sounds that I used.

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
I have the same problem, I'd also like a solution..anybody? Shits annoyin as hell

MdL

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I forgot exactly how to do it but on the plugin itself there should be a button called "system" or something. In there it lets you save a bunch of stuff. Choose save performance cause that will save everything in the plugin. Then when you open FL again load that file and you will have it back to the way you had it before closing FL.

M

MarvinGrey

yo I got a question, when you use the plugin, how do switch down to the other sounds that are already listed in the plugin.

I have to load a sound in the top position to change it, but there a bunch of sounds already listed all the way down, how do you move down to the other sounds.?

Z

zeoent

allright guys im gonna awnser all the questions here.

Save Presets =
You cant. what i sually do is just save the name of the instrument i used. now if u messed with the sample thru Normal Part Editor. your better off taking a screenshot of it and saving it.

How can i use the 2, 3, 4, channel. simple. well i can show you how to do it in fruity loops.

go to top menu Channels >> Add One >> Midi Out

so now on ur Midi Out channel edit the data. for example :

channel : set it to 2

Port : set it to 2

leave the rest as is.

now switch windows to Orchestral and go to the top right corner. Under the X Button there should be a Port Section. Switch it to 2.

so what this means

Your Midi-Out is on Port 2

and you are playing channel 2 of Orchestral. if you wana use #3 on Orchestral just open a new midi out select port 2 and channel 3. simple as that.

hope this helps and i explained myself good.

Sincely

zeo

O

open mind

edirol orchestra has some nice sounds but they sound to thin IMO.i would go with the garritan personal orchestra VST or symphonic orchestra from eastwest

members online