EDM Metal (My second beat)

sounds like 2 different tracks thrown together, I dont think they work well together but I think they will work as two completely different house/edm tracks.
The rock one has what could be a Prodigy style of hard dance, the other one has a much more happy uptempo house track feel.

Phenri

Master Beater
sounds like 2 different tracks thrown together, I dont think they work well together but I think they will work as two completely different house/edm tracks.
The rock one has what could be a Prodigy style of hard dance, the other one has a much more happy uptempo house track feel.
Thanks for the feedback! I was going for a polarizing feel for this beat, and I wanted the verse and the hook to be vastly different, yet still complimentary.

It’s is what you’ve called it EDM Metal. Sounds good to me. That’s a change up and a half too.
As a piece of music it works for me however as @2GooD Productions has pointed out could easily be two separate tracks of their own.

Depends on your vision when creating this but I like the creativity and combination of genres.

EDM or not I’d like to hear the drums hit harder on the ‘chilled’ parts.

Phenri

Master Beater
It’s is what you’ve called it EDM Metal. Sounds good to me. That’s a change up and a half too.
As a piece of music it works for me however as @2GooD Productions has pointed out could easily be two separate tracks of their own.

Depends on your vision when creating this but I like the creativity and combination of genres.

EDM or not I’d like to hear the drums hit harder on the ‘chilled’ parts.
I appreciate the feedback! I'll keep what you said about the drums in mind as I work on future projects.

members online