Eff the Super Bowl. The NHL lockout is over!!

Thats right farewell my dear New Orleans Saints for ur amazingly crappy season, even bigger thank you for effing up the whole game by being cheap with the SuperDome lights!
The end of the NHL lockout couldn't have come at a better time! GO SHARKS BABY! Already killin it! Ill see you this season at the Shark Tank XOXO

SUPPORT FEMALE PRODUCERS
GBB <3 :oops:
www.soundclick.com/gangstabarbiebeats

Correction Fade, not like, LOVE HOCKEY!!! ❤❤❤ so much I literally have a Swarovski crystal covered chain that says "I love hockey", 2 pucks signed by my favorite player Jonathan Cheechoo, jerseys and memorabelia, a San Jose Sharks teddy bear to sleep with and upcoming tickers to the Shark Tank ❤ Ill whoop anyones ass at NHL for Xbox too :)

NEW TRACKS UP

Meh...America is all about their football and baseball, both the World Series and the Superbowl were played by California teams so there's been a big frenzy over that here. Personally all I cared about was the NHL lockout and when I was going to be able to go to a game! I can honestly say that only die hard sports fans TRULY follow the American hockey season (we are no Canada thats for certain :() everyone else just watches the Stanley Cup....and usually the last game of the series at that. Unfortunately personally i don't know ANY other females that love hockey but it has always been and will always remain my sport. I have dated many a men who were far less interested in it than I....just another one of those exclusive Gangsta Barbie qualities! :rolleyes:

The LA kings won the Stanley Cup last year and the San Jose Sharks r HUGE here so it kinda big I guess in Cali and in the Midwest big time!

Ya for the most part America is all about its football (myself included) but for me personally there's just nothing that can compare to hockey! These guys go hard and skate ALL GAME LONG, they have REAL physical contact, they are TRUE athletes and they do this all on a block of ice. No comparison. None.

Reactions: Pug

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Eh, fuck Canada... First they steel our flames, then they steel the thrashers! Lol. Played hockey for 12 years, but stopped playing at a high level when HS football started. I don't watch it like I used to, football is bigger for me now, but I still love the game.

Eh, fuck Canada... First they steel our flames, then they steel the thrashers! Lol. Played hockey for 12 years, but stopped playing at a high level when HS football started. I don't watch it like I used to, football is bigger for me now, but I still love the game.
If Canada was only great for one thing it would be the invention of hockey...gotta respect that! Lol As long as my Sharks stay where they are we are all good! ❤ Traitor! Haha How u gunna play for 12 years and ditch hockey for football? SMH heehee ❤

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
If Canada was only great for one thing it would be the invention of hockey...gotta respect that! Lol As long as my Sharks stay where they are we are all good! ❤ Traitor! Haha How u gunna play for 12 years and ditch hockey for football? SMH heehee ❤
Haha, we don't have many colleges down here in Atl that give hockey scholarships, and I had a good chance to play college football. Didn't work out anyway, got in way to much trouble and was kicked off the football team before my senior year. Fuck it, lol, what can you do.

members online