Effects

T

TheMost

If i have Reason Refills like Effects how do i load them up so that they compliment the patch im working with.

Say i have guitars in the nnxt how do i load up a wah wah effect. Ive tried loading them up under woth a combi but it dint seem to work.

O

open mind

u have to turn the racks so u can see the back i think its the tab key and connect the fx rack with the nnxt

airbk24

ill o.g.
right click under the rack and load device. in the top right corner it has a scroll down thing for instruments or effects. highlight effects and select one. itll automatically connect itself

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
right click under the rack and load device. in the top right corner it has a scroll down thing for instruments or effects. highlight effects and select one. itll automatically connect itself

Correct.

Basically What you will do is Have your main Track (NNXT) and then a second device under it to load the effect. they will automatically wire to each other. OR, you can set the effects device under the main mixxer to go to one of the four send effects on the mixxer. These are located on the right side and each individual track has a knob to controll how much of the effect is being applied.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
If i have Reason Refills like Effects how do i load them up so that they compliment the patch im working with.

Say i have guitars in the nnxt how do i load up a wah wah effect. Ive tried loading them up under woth a combi but it dint seem to work.

Before loading up the combi built for effects, hold down the shift key so that it doesn't automatically connect to your mixer. When you do load it up do so directly under the module that you want to run thru it. After it's loaded up hit your tab key to flip the rack around and in your case disconnect the outs of the NNXT and connect them to the L & R inputs of the combi, then connect the outs of the combi to a free channel in the mixer.

members online