EL-P on MTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i just saw El P on Mtv on a pretty lengthy interview and they even played the video for "Stepfather Factory"... .thats is CRAZY..................just thought i would give some props to a seriously overlooked artist who finally got a moment of recognition by a mainstream media outlet. thats all for my threads today..... i promise Fade!!!!

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
El P is doing his thing...he's dope...got his own production style..which is decent...but dope for originality.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
This wouldn't happen to be the same e lp from queensbridge that prouced all we got is us for cnn and countless joints for nas is it?

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
???? i dont really know.... El-P from Company Flow. I think he's from the bronx... works with RJD2, owns Def Jux.....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
yeah ez lp.... thats it. i thought there was another cat out there with the same name, that was close enough.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, you two are talkn aboout two DIFFERENT people, the EL-P that TRUTH is talkin about is a white (aint nothin wrong wit being white...lol) guy and hes signed to Definitive Jux, but HOOD is talkin about E-Z EL PEE, who produced "get away" on mobb deeps infamy, believe me ive seen pics, they cannot be mistaken for each other.....glad to clear things up

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
yeah... that was actually cleared up already!!!! thanks though.. actually el-p owns definitive jux. he pretty much runs the underground scene right now (his label has been releasing albums like crazy the last year)