el-p's quote for a 5 song e.p.

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
just an interesting tidbit...

i contacted def jux a while back and just asked what it would look like for a nobody mc to get an e.p. of about 5 songs produced by el-p...i was told to send some of my music and then theyd get back to me...their response was something like this "el-p thinks youve got some good stuff...he isnt cheap though. an e.p. with something like 5 songs would run abour $20-25,000" im not sure if that was just to fend me off as a nobody mc or if thats his going rate but either way i thought it would be interesting for you guys...so if youre an mc and youre down to sell your car, you could have your next e.p. produced by mr. fantastic damage.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
man i'll produce a 5 song demo

i can give you whatever sound you need, trust i can "take it there" lol. click the link, have a listen to some of my work and pm me if you are interested... we'll talk $$$ and all that, we'll keep things fair for both parties.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
That sounds about fair, why don't you call the Neptunes or even Premier and see how much they'll charge you lol!

I got the game all fucked up though, because I can produce a CD/DVD combo for your artist, complete with interviews, develop your press kit, direct your video, and have your video played on tv alongside established acts.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
its not that the rate is bad... its that as an unknown with no money, its too high for his current situation.

j mafia, pm me some of your work. ive made the mistake of promising tracks to people i havent heard and didnt wind up feeling, and thats an akward position.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
maaaaaaan, i'll produce a full album for u for $2,000 and hook u up wit studio time for 30 an hour.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
so.. you aint spittin, singing with guitars too?

we could do some serious collabos with that man

you sound like sole.

we could do some things man. eff payin, lets just collab first,.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
John Smith's Blunderbus? Peanuts and Corn...