Elementree w/ So So Def Records!!

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
What up,

I just recently worked on a project with So So Def Recording Labels "Young Capone".
It was also recorded with the Midwest's hottest rapper "Sam Cuddy" out of Dayton Ohio.
It was a great experience to work with some up and coming talents and hopefully I get in good w/ dupri and maybe we can do business in the future. Thanks to all of you guys here at Illmuzik for helping me grow and Fade for making such a great website!

Heres the link:http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=451951&songID=5332075

Check it out, lemme know whats good

Peace

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Congrats!! You know am always a fan of your ish

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Good shit tree. We never did that track we were supposed to do haha.

Well nonetheless, my album is almost finished... where you at!

O

open mind

shit tree i didnt knew (i was away for some time) u makin such big moves CONGRATS!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Jermaine Dupri is one shady ass dude.....I hope you got your paper str8! I have 3 trax with his Artist Mannish Mann. I'm the man, Trap Money and Shut it down. Mannish is like the only Artist he has left after moving to Island Def Jam. Everybody else had to stay with the labels he's left. Mannish wrote the title track to Jermaine's second album "Instructions" and was also featured on it. He got about 40 stacks out the deal! I don't think Capone is still fucking with Dupri but good luck with that if he is.

members online