Eminem confronts Dave Mays face to face

T

The Bastard

Bosta said:
i disagree on 50's behalf. When u rap its alll about expressing your feelings so if that shit is on your chest then fuck it speak your mind. Who cares if benzino ever hears or hears about the shit or not. If thats something you wanna do then go for it. I really didn't like him at 1st but after em reached out to squash the beef and he replies by dissing him again i thought that was a childish bitch move. Plus I was watching that video and this fool gon say he's the reallest since pac been alive. Bitch Plz!
lol when u get ready to diss him, call me for a couple bars

OH WHUT ,ALL A SUDDEN EMINEM IS READY TO SQUASH ALL IS BEEF SO EVERYONE IS SUPOSE TO BE LIKE, WEELLLLL ITS OK MANNNN. YOU DONT TALK SHIT TO SUM1 AND TRY TO BE THEIR FRIEND THE NEXT WEEK. ''HIS ASS DONT WANNA GET SHOT!!!!!!!!!''

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
StressWon said:
Hot 97 just suck up to whoever's on the phone line.

thats why i wanna know what station kay slays on... cos i remember clue phoning up... and slay was like ay yo fuck you ur a chump... i found it rather funny...

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i'd post the link but i'd get banned... it's a wack site anyway... just good for illegal downloads... i'll give it to you over msn...

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Bosta said:
i disagree on 50's behalf. When u rap its alll about expressing your feelings so if that shit is on your chest then fuck it speak your mind. Who cares if benzino ever hears or hears about the shit or not. If thats something you wanna do then go for it. I really didn't like him at 1st but after em reached out to squash the beef and he replies by dissing him again i thought that was a childish bitch move. Plus I was watching that video and this fool gon say he's the reallest since pac been alive. Bitch Plz!
lol when u get ready to diss him, call me for a couple bars
Bottom line on that argument Benzino does not know or care about you and there is the possibility that your big break might end up having somethin to do with Benzino (it is possible) and to anybody listenin to yopur mixtape you gonna sound like a bitch, like you playin yaself because its gonna sound like your just hatin. You really shouldnt burn bridges until you find out where they lead ya know

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
man i wouldnt rap/produce wit benzino to save my life, fuck a bridge - if thats how i feel then y not spit it - niggas always rapping that "fuck the industry" "fuck these mainstream rappers" but never saying names - thats played, if i wanna call em out i'll do it - do i give a fuck about benzino not knowing or caring about me ? who the hell is he - i dont care about him - and it def want sound like hate - its a thin line b.w hate and the truth - people hear the truth and throw it off as "oh he hating"

just my 2 pennies.....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
ah shit ok whatever man do you like i said.

its still some cornball shit if yuo ask me.

i have good friends and when good friends of mine have bad ideas, i tell them.

viceverse, a member of this site,is like a brother to me, in "real" life, known each other for years.

he thinks im a prick because a loit of the times i think he has a bad idea or whatever but really if i just frointed and been like "yeah.... thats cool do y u" or some lame shit like that, there are a few things that would have stayed bad ideas but because i was HONEST with the man he saw things in a different light. of course i dont always win that one andsometimes i am wrong....

but if you want to make a diss song about a man based on circumstances that aint had shit to do with you or anybody you know, and if you fail to see how corny that shit really is and how that compleely plays yuorself out, well then fuck i'll say no more.

a while back stresswon wanted to do some disses at soundclick, and i told him and the rest of the site it was a dumb idea... even though i was down at first, i thought abuot it and thought it was pretty childish. point is these are older cats who are part of that core group here and if i feel they have an idea thats going to play themself out im gonna tell them... its not me being a jerk or whatever, but this whole site is built for feedback and community and all that and if a member of my community is going to do some shit that is going to do nothing but make them look bad then im gonna speak up on it.....

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Benzino is comin after Em again coz of the Toy Soldiers video, which i dont even think is insulting in anyway to Benzino.

he's just fishing for more publicity so his new album (which is coming out very soon, see the coincidence?) mite sell a bit more.

what does Benzino really think he can do to Eminem??? beat him??? hahahahahaha Em and Dre have the strongest team in the industry: The Game, Busta etc.. and the hottest producers: Dre, Hi-Tek etc..

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
I dont think eminem was really ever squashing the beef. I think he was like Im done rappin bout this shit it is what is there's nothing more to talk about you know? Cause the diss's were going in circles. and These record companies get paid off it and there not the ones that are gonna die over some shit that was said on a record at the end of the day.

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
CampO said:
Eminem is a Faggot he could of easily Found out that Dave Mays was alone at the radio Station cuz Detriot is Eminems City . Why he gotta roll up with 10 man dem and deal with 1 guy ? A skinny white Business man that went to Harvard lol thats sad but Eminem aint a Gangsta either so let him be a clown Stupid Pussay . I dont like Zino either he aint got no Talent and all that shit but he is speakin the truth on Eminem .

I dont agree..He would of been a faggot if they had jumped dave mays. but all they did was stand there so i think your gettin a little fired up about some people that stood around.

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
they both pullin publicity stunts is all ... benzino is just tipping the bitch scale by a little... but not much... that rollin in the radio shit is some fake gansta bullshit... catchin him outside when your 10 deep and stompin him would have been a little bit hard....

but yo about the diss track... if you feel so strongly bout it, diss him in a couple lines of a rap... dedicating a whole track would be unnessary less you involved personally...

OH SHIT I JUST LISTENED TO THAT SHIT... SO HOT97 DONT PLAY EMINEM? THEY WERE TALKIN BIG SHIT AND JOCKIN PUNK ASS BENZINO... DAMN

T

The Bastard

they reason they play benzino on hot97 is because benzino makes rap music and hot 97 is a rap station.. the fake bullshit watered down teen pop goes on kiss 108, u can listen to eminem ova there.....

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
I say all this shit is just stupid, like em tryin to roll up wit 10 guys, and benzino bringin up old shit, people then got over that shit about em, but i would rather listen to benzino than em, because em is just straight down the drain now, but i think all of it is senseless tho

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
how you gonna call peeps crackas and coons when your biggest argument against someone is they said racist shit ... thats great

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
yeh Benzino is the biggest hypocrit in hip hop.

i cant believe he thinks that dissin Eminem or putting ODB on the cover on his magazine is gonna earn him massive respect or somethin.

sAfE.

T

The Bastard

Rhythmikal said:
yeh Benzino is the biggest hypocrit in hip hop.

i cant believe he thinks that dissin Eminem or putting ODB on the cover on his magazine is gonna earn him massive respect or somethin.

sAfE.
how many magazine covers was he on in the uk

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
we got us an official benzino lover lol.