Eminem rapped against ghostwriting yet, he allegedly wrote verses for other rappers. Why?

Audiobellum

Beatmaker
I really like Eminem and I know he has never had a ghostwriter but, I heard he wrote verse for other rappers like Dr Dre. If this is the case, why does he so passionately look down on ghostwriting? To be fair, he did state that it was just his opinion in his interviews with Sway. I just find it strange that he could contributed to something he didn't believe in. I'm not taking a stance on ghostwriting right here as I really don't know how I'm suppose to feel about it. This thread isn't about whether or not ghostwriting is wrong or at least I don't want it to be. did Eminem really write verse for other rappers? If so, does that relate to his stance against ghostwriting in anyway?

He probably did write for others, in his desperation to maintain any relevance he has become the person he used to make fun of. Ive lost a lot of respect for him in recent years. But thats just my opinion on him. Was never really the same without Dre on the production

members online