ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yes it leaked. Yes I think its hot.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Listen n review it urselfs Scros...

He only raps like Triumph the Insult Comic Dog on a couple tracks so its a good look, and on Underground he raps like Shady from THe Matshal Mathers LP, Its hot I want to see if neone else is fealin it...

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
I was listening to the album a few days ago and was only really interested in the track titled 'Bagpipes From Baghdad', nothing else really stuck out. Encore seemed to be a much better album than this, from what I can remember about it.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I was listening to the album a few days ago and was only really interested in the track titled 'Bagpipes From Baghdad', nothing else really stuck out. Encore seemed to be a much better album than this, from what I can remember about it.

You...Dont...know....how....sick....you .... make....me....

You make me fucking sick to my stomace....everytime I think of you I PUKE

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Eminem was cool in the early 2000s. This album seems try-hard, plus it sounds like he inhaled several gallons of helium on a couple tracks.

The music landscape's changed. I'd rather listen to Lil' Wayne recite Dr. Seuss' "The Cat in the Hat" through Auto-Tune over a generic Akon techno-hiphop beat with T-Pain singing "God DAMN... Green eggs n' ham..." on the hook.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
idk it's entertaining it feels akward in relation to other music but even that is alittle refreshing. i got a good laugh, honestly there wasnt much else he could do to come back considering the last few years of hiphop and his personal life. i see it as a start at the least.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
The music landscape's changed. I'd rather listen to Lil' Wayne recite Dr. Seuss' "The Cat in the Hat" through Auto-Tune over a generic Akon techno-hiphop beat with T-Pain singing "God DAMN... Green eggs n' ham..." on the hook.

............................You need a break.:rapper:

members online