Eminem Says He's Back With His Ex-wife

B

Burna

DETROIT - Rap superstar Eminem told a radio show Tuesday that he is back together with his ex-wife and may remarry. Eminem went through an ugly divorce and custody battle over his young daughter with Kimberly Mathers. They married in 1999, and their divorce was finalized in 2001.

"We have reconciled and are probably going to remarry," Eminem told Detroit radio station WKQI-FM's "Mojo in the Morning" show.

During the interview, he referred to Kimberly Mathers, 30, as "my wife Kim."

Eminem's label Interscope Records said the interview was the only one that Eminem had planned for now. The rapper's greatest-hits album titled "Curtain Call" was released Tuesday.

Eminem, whose real name is Marshall Mathers III, also discussed his stay earlier this year at a hospital to undergo treatment for sleep medication dependency. Word of the hospitalization came in August after he canceled his European tour.

"When I went into rehab, I kind of went into it ... with the notion of 'I'm gonna get clean, I'm gonna get off this stuff before it gets too out of hand,'" he said.

In July, Eminem denied an impending retirement but hinted at taking a breather. On Tuesday, the 33-year-old, who lives in suburban Detroit, spoke more about his uncertain future.

"I'm at a point in my life right now where I feel like I don't know where my career is going," he said. "This is the reason that we called it 'Curtain Call,' because this could be the final thing. We don't know."

PHV

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Eminem is terrible now. I think he put out a terrible album/horrible new songs on his best hit to temporarily end his career or something. There's no way someone who made the MM LP could make garbage like Encore (except for a couple tracks)...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
who gives a fuck about em and his ex fuck it

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Yeah really, who gives a shit? No offense to the thread starter, cuz on every site they tell that "news". I'm a big eminem fans, so people come and tell me : yo, so eminem is back with kim? i'm like: yeah...so..?

T

The Bastard

Phonetik said:
who cares! but if you do, that new song "when Im gone" sums it all up. He wrote it while in rehab.
''when hes gone'' hip hop will be better, ha

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
I think he's got all the word play in the world....but fuck him and his bitch....
I don't give a fuck about a rich mafucka like that...lol
Somebody should like beat his ass or something so he'd at least have something else to talk about....or give him so more drugs....something...

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
''when hes gone'' hip hop will be better, ha

OK, Encore sucked except for 5 songs, is new songs FACK and Shake That really sucks. But don't forget MMLP, or Eminem Show. On these 2 ablum combine, he has the best verse delivery and rhyme scheme from 2000 to now ( The Way I AM, Till I Collapse, Soldier). People forget 2 fast...

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Qwerty said:
OK, Encore sucked except for 5 songs, is new songs FACK and Shake That really sucks. But don't forget MMLP, or Eminem Show. On these 2 ablum combine, he has the best verse delivery and rhyme scheme from 2000 to now ( The Way I AM, Till I Collapse, Soldier). People forget 2 fast...

ok, i used to be a eminem fan, but it's time to stop defeding him. How do you fall of that much, yes infinate dope slimshady lp dope, marshal mathers lp dope, eminem show, ok. but encore straight garbadge, and everything he has relaesed after that, beats included is the wackest shit i've heard, what the fuck is fack. so yeah he used to be the shit, but look at him now trash.

T

The Bastard

Qwerty said:
but like i said, when hes gone... hip hop will be better

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
50 cal said:
ok, i used to be a eminem fan, but it's time to stop defeding him. How do you fall of that much, yes infinate dope slimshady lp dope, marshal mathers lp dope, eminem show, ok. but encore straight garbadge, and everything he has relaesed after that, beats included is the wackest shit i've heard, what the fuck is fack. so yeah he used to be the shit, but look at him now trash.

All the Real Greats always have a bad end of career : MIke, anyone : Jordan Tyson Jackson. Muhamed Ali.

A

_A.K_

hes a lyrical mofo but his topics are over used... im gone.. hailies song/... my dads gone crazy etc.... but i m styll a fan of eminem, hes better wif D12.

members online