Eminem teases Jacko

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
YEAH AND STEVE HARVEY oF ALL PEoPLE, "REVoKED" HiS 'GHETTo PASS'.

RELEASE;

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I hear now MJ is sueing Eminem, the whole thing is ridiculous

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Yo, are you talking about MJ's nose falling onto the floor and everyone kicking it around. That shit is pretty funny. I saw it on launch.com. Some of Eminem's shit is goofy, but I like it.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The thing is Feminem already fucked up once with the black community dissing black sisters, now as of late I haven't been a MJ fan to much, and I feel a person who touches lil kids should be castrated or locked up for a long time, but MJ legacy is real, I club a lot and to this day when they play old school MJ the club's dance floor is packed, he made good R* B music, and in many black peoples lives he is still the King of Pop, when are we gonna stop turning the cheek win someone slaps us in the face!!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I don't get it. BET stops Em's video rotation because of M.J. because they feel it offends black folks, BUT yet M.J. constantly bleaches his skin so he looks white! This whole thing is stupid.

I hope this brings back the old Eminem. Get the kid riled up a lil bit,,,maybe he'll make better records.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
I don't get it. BET stops Em's video rotation because of M.J. because they feel it offends black folks, BUT yet M.J. constantly bleaches his skin so he looks white! This whole thing is stupid.

I hope this brings back the old Eminem. Get the kid riled up a lil bit,,,maybe he'll make better records.

I hope it makes him retire, realize we don't care or want him around anymore! What's the deal with all this EMinem love, there are other white rappers out there, promote somebody damn! I don't understand it, he makes corny music most of the time, dresses like women in his vids, come on now, if Ludacris (example) was to dress like a drag queen it would be over for him, hell

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
jaydub23510 said:
I hope it makes him retire, realize we don't care or want him around anymore! What's the deal with all this EMinem love, there are other white rappers out there, promote somebody damn! I don't understand it, he makes corny music most of the time, dresses like women in his vids, come on now, if Ludacris (example) was to dress like a drag queen it would be over for him, hell

I aint got all groupie Eminem love. LOL. I'm just sayin how I doint like the shit he puts out now as oppossed to what he originally came wit. I'll support any MC, any col,or as long as they are good. Ludacris as a chick,,that would be funny....

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
I aint got all groupie Eminem love. LOL. I'm just sayin how I doint like the shit he puts out now as oppossed to what he originally came wit. I'll support any MC, any col,or as long as they are good. Ludacris as a chick,,that would be funny....

Honestly though bro, I've never ever brought into the Eminem HYPE!! NEVER WILL

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
jaydub

jaydub23510 said:
The thing is Feminem already fucked up once with the black community dissing black sisters, now as of late I haven't been a MJ fan to much, and I feel a person who touches lil kids should be castrated or locked up for a long time, but MJ legacy is real, I club a lot and to this day when they play old school MJ the club's dance floor is packed, he made good R* B music, and in many black peoples lives he is still the King of Pop, when are we gonna stop turning the cheek win someone slaps us in the face!!

you goin a little overboard homie... ageed em fell off... but "slaps us in the face" by us im guessing you mean black folks... first of all fuck MJ, he aint part of the black community, shit eminem is more part of the black community then MJ... and making fun of his pedofile ass is hardly a slap in the face to black folks... and that bullshit ass tape of him sayin something about sistas wasnt shit either... you the first person i ever heard sayin that shit... i aint never met or heard anyone that actually thinks he was being "racist" by doin that accept benzino and the fags at the source... but anyways... im sure you dont really believe that bullshit... your just probally tryin to sound rightous or somethin... and yo i aint defending his wack ass song either... you just sound pretty foolish right there

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
gram green said:
you goin a little overboard homie... ageed em fell off... but "slaps us in the face" by us im guessing you mean black folks... first of all fuck MJ, he aint part of the black community, shit eminem is more part of the black community then MJ... and making fun of his pedofile ass is hardly a slap in the face to black folks... and that bullshit ass tape of him sayin something about sistas wasnt shit either... you the first person i ever heard sayin that shit... i aint never met or heard anyone that actually thinks he was being "racist" by doin that accept benzino and the fags at the source... but anyways... im sure you dont really believe that bullshit... your just probally tryin to sound rightous or somethin... and yo i aint defending his wack ass song either... you just sound pretty foolish right there

my thoughts exactly !

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yes it was a slap in the face to black people coming from Eminem!!! He already proved he's a racist pig!! There are so many other up and coming rappers that we could shed light on, this dude has never said anything that I could relate too, I love my moms, my girl is a good girl don't drink or smoke, and on top of that he sounds like a corny white dude (using my nasal voice) Just a few different opinions on this topic, there aren't enough people on this site to debate both sides equally so just to show you other people feel the way I do, I'm posting this from another site!

He's been able to dish it out in the past, let's see how he handles taken a little bit. It's bad karma coming back to him man.

BlackageX
View Public Profile
Send a private message to BlackageX
Find More Posts by BlackageX
Add BlackageX to Your Buddy List

10-13-2004, 01:42 AM #3
combat82
IC Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah-the-God
do think eminem still deserves to be i hip-hop?

NO! When he puts out utter trash that he knows hip hop fans will hate like "Just Lose It" just to please his non hip hop fanbase that shows disrespect to hip hop as a whole. Just Lose it is the worst hip hop song of alltime. And the way he and his people handled the racist tapes

combat82
View Public Profile
Send a private message to combat82
Find More Posts by combat82
Add combat82 to Your Buddy List

10-13-2004, 01:43 AM #4
ricomuge
IC Veteran

i co-sign you to the fullest

ricomuge
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ricomuge
Find More Posts by ricomuge
Add ricomuge to Your Buddy List

10-13-2004, 01:44 AM #5
Apathy
No Insignia

Quote:
Originally Posted by combat82
NO! When he puts out utter trash that he knows hip hop fans will hate like "Just Lose It" just to please his non hip hop fanbase that shows disrespect to hip hop as a whole. Just Lose it is the worst hip hop song of alltime. And the way he and his people handled the racist tapes

who said it was a hiphop song?

Apathy
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Apathy
Find More Posts by Apathy
Add Apathy to Your Buddy List

10-13-2004, 01:45 AM #6
Max Payne
Pain Killer

Paul Mooney just did a whole segment on Michael Jackson on the BET Comedy Awards talking and making fun about the kids also.

You Eminem haters are fucking pathetic. Enough of these threads.

Max Payne
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Max Payne
Find More Posts by Max Payne
Add Max Payne to Your Buddy List

10-13-2004, 01:52 AM #7
Rah-the-God
IC Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Payne
Paul Mooney just did a whole segment on Michael Jackson on the BET Comedy Awards talking and making fun about the kids also.

You Eminem haters are fucking pathetic. Enough of these threads.

I'm not hating on him I got all his shit underground and mainstream plus as a fellow emcee I got mad respect for his skills on the mic I just getting everyones feelins on him as of late no hate honest, I made a thread venting on the eminem hate threads so why would i contribute to them?

Rah-the-God
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Rah-the-God
Send email to Rah-the-God
Find More Posts by Rah-the-God
Add Rah-the-God to Your Buddy List

10-13-2004, 01:54 AM #8
marcus
IC Veteran

To the original question of the thread, No.

http://www.deathorjail.com

marcus
View Public Profile
Send a private message to marcus
Find More Posts by marcus
Add marcus to Your Buddy List

10-13-2004, 01:57 AM #9
FrayserBoy
IC Veteran

Nothing but hate on eminem still i see. When has eminem ever released a quality single? If you actually expected him to, you dont know for formula for his company. Your favorite rapper knows eminem has more skills than they do. Not piff..

FrayserBoy
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FrayserBoy
Find More Posts by FrayserBoy
Add FrayserBoy to Your Buddy List

10-13-2004, 02:12 AM #10
josh_esco
IC Veteran

em is not a racist. em made those songs when he was 15. why do you have to forgive him for that? em has black friends. if im was a racist. would he have black friends?

em makes good music. good hip hop music. you all know that. if you don't like hes music. then stop talking about him. i don't like lil john. so im not going to sit here and talk about him all day long.

josh_esco
View Public Profile
Send a private message to josh_esco
Find More Posts by josh_esco
Add josh_esco to Your Buddy List

10-13-2004, 02:13 AM #11
Rah-the-God
IC Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrayserBoy
Nothing but hate on eminem still i see. When has eminem ever released a quality single? If you actually expected him to, you dont know for formula for his company. Your favorite rapper knows eminem has more skills than they do. Not piff..

once again

I'M NOT HATING ON HIM

If you find my thread talking about my hip-hop influences as an emcee he's on there I'm just trying to see what niggas is feeling right now

Rah-the-God
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Rah-the-God
Send email to Rah-the-God
Find More Posts by Rah-the-God
Add Rah-the-God to Your Buddy List

10-13-2004, 02:17 AM #12
Umakilla_187
Put it in your mouth

I think some of his songs are more pop than hip hop. But other than that hey why wouldnt you want Em in hip hop, he's lyrically talented and he also brings a huge fanbase with him...

Umakilla_187
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Umakilla_187
Send email to Umakilla_187
Find More Posts by Umakilla_187
Add Umakilla_187 to Your Buddy List

10-13-2004, 02:37 AM #13
GORILLARMS
IC Veteran

No More Feminem Post Dammmmm! He Is Wack And A Racist.power To Yhe People

members online