Eminem

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Jay Electronica said he's part of the devil's plot...

Em is top 5 lyricist to me....

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Stress. lol

u crazy. I love Em,,,just not liking what he puts out. I think his beat choice is bland. I gave Recovery a quick-listen and I have to say that the songs all sound very similar. they have that updated boom bap feel, just sounds too synthy for my liking. The one wit Pink is my fav tho. Goes hard.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Havent heard recovery, kinda iffy about it lol.

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Since The Marshall Mather album he only had like 4 dope songs to me .... I wish the old EM would return .... I catch bits of his return here and there like drop the bomp and on fire but other than that GARBAGE !!! .... I still listen to Marshall album .... DOPEST SHIT EVER

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I havnt heard anything but from looking at the producer list for the album Just, dj Khalil, d porter, Havoc. On paper the beats should be on point.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The tracks are fire...the jim jonsin shit is just good MUSIC...lotta good music on there, def more advanced than just bangin beats

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I heard it....it's worth the buy to me...I think this is a solid album....The beats are good...a couple of the songs could have had some hotter production, but every album is like that...even Gangstarr albums had beats that were just "meh". Em definitely made an improvement from encore and relapse..

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Yeah...the album is solid...