Emu MK-6-I have searched and searched...

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Does anybody know where i can get one from whether its new or used. I have been searching for like a week now and people that have one either want to much(500) or are using it as a midi controller. I want the keyboard because i want to add it to my collection but i will get the sound module or rom only if i cant find the keyboard.

Any Advice or Tips.

INFO: I KNOW I CAN GET THE MODULE OR THE ROM BUT THE POINT OF THIS IS TO SEE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME FIND THE KEYBOARD.

Thanks
nicole

CHARLIEPLATNUM

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
misscc803 said:
Does anybody know where i can get one from whether its new or used. I have been searching for like a week now and people that have one either want to much(500) or are using it as a midi controller. I want the keyboard because i want to add it to my collection but i will get the sound module or rom only if i cant find the keyboard.

Any Advice or Tips.

INFO: I KNOW I CAN GET THE MODULE OR THE ROM BUT THE POINT OF THIS IS TO SEE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME FIND THE KEYBOARD.

Thanks
nicole

I might be sellin' minez.......I'll know by the end of this month. It all depends on this deal I'm trying to do on an Alesis HD6. I'll get back to you.

CHARLIEPLATNUM

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
misscc803 said:
Well i found a card but i jus want to make sure its the right one. So is the card from a MP-7 the same sound font as the MO Phatt module. Get back at me asap.

Yes, it should be. Both the MK6 and the MP7 have the MOphatt ROM pre-installed right out of the box....it should give you 32MB of MOphatt sounds.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
nebulous said:
watch out buyin keyboards on ebay. shipping usually costs $100+

Thanks for the info but i have bought ova million things on ebay and neva paid 100 bucks for s&h on any keyboard. Only dummies bid on shit like dat not me.