End of World niegh'er than ever!!!!

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Thats nothin Rel!! Check out what Nick Rockefeller said!!!!!( didnt know Rockefeller is one of the richest families in the world and have been related to many aspects of the New World Order!

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/290107_rockefeller_microchipped.html

That is fuckin creepy bro!!

related to David Rockefeller and regularly attends Bildeburg Conferences every year. Dude is a satanist fo real!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Whoa, those are all stated goals of the illuminatti as well....Guess we know what he is..

"One issue which has spiraled out of control of the elite according to Rockefeller's conversations with Russo, is the Israel-Palestine conflict, with serious thinking at one stage revolving around the bizarre notion of giving Israeli citizens one million dollars each and relocating them all in the state of Arizona."
I cant think of a way to create immediate antisemetism in the US faster..
Thats all very crazy but very true stuff.Ive read their goals, they were actively recruiting on the web a few years back..Sayini if you or someone you knwo is in a position of power they were interested in you..They stated all their goals, those you posted in the interview were amoung them...
Sorta helpless tho, I mean what do you do?

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
If you're interested in global warming I highly recommend Al Gore's documentary "An Inconvenient Truth". It's an amazing film and really gives the low down on global warming.

And to support Benny Buku's claim, check out the documentary "Loose Change" on the internet for some strong evidence that Bush did in fact bring down the towers.

And be careful, they're listening to everything.....

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
See this stuff is confusing because I remember logging on (MSN is my homepage) and reading that in 80 years 40 to 60 % of all the Earth's oceans and sea life would be gone. I don't know... wet or dry, it's going down! If you ain't right get right!!!!!