ensoniq sq-80

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
to all you who aint clued up on this synth check it out !! (real cheap on e-bay). uses 'cross wave synthesis' which is basically a versatile cross between additive and subtractive synthises techniques (or you can bust straight subtractive or straight additive) has a really nice resonant analog vcf 3 lfos 4 envelopes 3 dco's 3 dca's and the design is semi-modular (anything can be routed to anything often to a few things at once. can set up real time control for it with external knobs the data entry slider or mod wheel real easeee.

excuse the rave but this thing is dope !!.......... easiest most verstale SYNTH (don't use it for real sounds it aint its forte)

ill o.g.
could you record some of the sounds off of it so i could hear what kinda shit its gott on it.

I jus checked it out. its got a sequencer.

Thats just like a cheap eps with built-in sounds. Unless its got some dope sounds, i dont think its worth much when ytou could go a little more money for the EPS.

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
it's quite alot different to an eps..... yeh an eps can run its sounds but an eps don't have an analog filter and it takes longer to program sounds with an eps than an sq-80 (sounds rockin in a coupla minutes from scratch if you know what you're doing)..... also the sounds don't sound the same in an eps
it is a synth really it is alot different. like a ts-12 is different to an asr-10
and the sequencer is not worth fucking with it is capable and would have been good for way back when but cough cough idiots use old hardware sequencers (part from maybe asq-10 or mpc's but i'll never go back)..........
different !!!!
go online and find some examples but man this synth is the shit