Epic Beard Man vs Thugnificent

• beat this! voting starts in...

konceptG

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ztQXN.jpg

EZNcP.gif

135a97d0db33643568c76f5d9a1c2668.jpg

Epic Beard Man is all the rage on the intarwebs now.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The old guy did the right thing by walking away to the front to avoid confrontation, but then when the AMBULAMPS guy wouldn't quit, AND putting his hands on the old dude, he defended himself.

I don't know what happened before all of this, but still, the AMBULAMPS guy should have kept his mouth shut and stop getting into confrontations with a guy 3 times his age. WTF he's got nothing better to do?

Anyway, the video's hilarious, it's nice to see the old guy throw down. I know I'm gonna be one of those crazy old guys that hates everybody especially the younger generation. And kids, especially kids. Get off my fuckin lawn!!!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
LMAO, he deserved that shit!! He harrassed the old guy, threatened him and then put his hands on him. I'm glad it was on video. I hope it get shown on the news where he lives. Them girls was just hypin, they aint care if he won or not. Youtube fame was close, If they were really with him they wouldnt have put it on the net.
LMAO!! too funny...*Goes to spread this on all social networking sites*

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Tall Santa...lol.....Dam, did anybody read the youtube comments!?....I swear everytime anything racial happens even if the subject itself isnt racial in nature but becomes racial because one party is black, and the other is white, etc.....you get nothing but these backwoods racist doosh bags making the most absurd comments about the video.

You wanna know how far weve really come since the Jim Crow days? Just tune into YouTube and read the comment section. I swear for some reason that particular place is where I read some of the most fucked up racist shit on the internet!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Geeeeeezus. So funny for all the wrong reasons man. Did I hear the black dude say he was 50 years old?

That white dude had some skills bro. Where I grew up, when someone is that calm and cocky, you do not fuck with them because there is usually a reason they are calm and cocky.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Off Topic

@Shonsteez TRUE. Youtube (Internet in general) seems to be a favorite outlet for a bunch of ignorant shit people are to afraid to do in person.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
I read some of the most fucked up racist shit on the internet!

I'd rephrase that as "fucked up shit" in general. I was on NY Daily News site today, story about a little kid that got run over and killed by a school bus, some douche had the nerve to comment that this little boy will go to hell since he was not Christian (the boy got killed in a predominantly Jewish neighborhood). Really fucking insane.

Since people can anonymously post shit without using their real name, you see so many people talk all of this hateful stupid shit with no repercussions. It's like the pros and cons of living in a country with free speech, you got to appreciate the power and possibility in that, however you also have to deal with the assholes of the word using free speech to be absolutely fucking wicked to people.

Only problem with the internet is that arguing and trying to set people straight is basically pointless, you almost never see people convince a stupid person of what an ass they are on the internet. Some of these boards should not allow anonymous comments, it would be good to hold some of these people accountable for the bullshit they write...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Word, I aint saying it doesnt happen elsewhere cuz it clearly does, but for some reason YouTube has always been the flagship for ignorant ass people to post the most absurd shit, at least from my experience surfing around the net. Any political or religious arena on the internet is always fair game for these idiots as well tho.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Word, I aint saying it doesnt happen elsewhere cuz it clearly does, but for some reason YouTube has always been the flagship for ignorant ass people to post the most absurd shit, at least from my experience surfing around the net. Any political or religious arena on the internet is always fair game for these idiots as well tho.

Ebaum's is pretty bad too...