Error in Soundforge

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Peace to the boards,

i'm encountering a problem i've never had before. i have the m-audio audiophile 2496 USB soundcard. for a couple days i wasn't getting any audio output (online stream,mp3,wav,etc). went to m-audio's site and updated my drivers. now i have audio (mp3 - winamp), and on sonar. still don't have audio thru online streaming. my main problem is in soundforge when trying to play audio from soundforge i get the following error (at the bottom). is anyone familiar with this message and how to go about correcting the problem. good looking yall. peace.

Attachments

• SFError copy.jpg
    SFError copy.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 85

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
I have seen that but it was only when trying to play an audio sample that was some crazy sample rate and bit depth , i dunno i never tried to fix it I just didnt play sample that were sample in an off rate or depth than the usual....check your sample rate and bit depth

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i'm trying to play samples that i've edited in soundforge prior to my loss of audio. so all the bit rates should be compatible for soundforge and my soundcard. that's the mind boggling part.
just took a look at me volume controls and found something interesting.
my soundcard only controls 3 audio sources (wave,synth,cd) while my factory soundcard (that came with the pc) has control over many more audio sources (per the images below) anyone know how i can give my soundcard(m-audio) control over the audio resources that my factory currently has control over. this make sense why i have audio when listening to mp3, but can't listen to any streaming audio online.

Attachments

• SCprop1 copy.jpg
    SCprop1 copy.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 69
  • SCprop2 copy.jpg
    SCprop2 copy.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 80

members online