Europe Trip

I am looking for some input from anyone over in Europe. I will be making a trip over to Europe in the fall (September) and will be traveling around a few different countries.

As of now, ideas for places to go are as follows:
1.) Copenhagen, Denmark
2.) Hamburg, Germany
3.) Amsterdam
4.) Paris
5.) Brussels
6.) Frankfurt
7.) Berlin

Any recommendations for places to stay, places/things to eat, music-record shops, easy transportation options, beat making opportunities, etc... would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jac

@djfeedme

I'm from Denmark so i can find some addresses for you, if your looking at doing some digging in Copenhagen. It of cause depends a little on what your looking for, but i assume your looking for hip hop and in that case Copenhagen ain't a bad place to go.

But yeh let me know what your looking for if you decide on Copenhagen and i'll see if i can help you out.

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
Nice, this looks to be a great trip.
I live in Sarpsborg, Norway, but its not that far from Copenhagen, i would love to get some beat making time with you sir. If your going to Amsterdam to roll up you should check out "christiania" in copenhagen. Its a small area where smoking is "legal". I will check with a friend of mine if he knows of some good record shops if you want, I may also have sleeping oppertuneties there for you.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Scrap the Europe trip and come to Canada. We've got igloos and moose.

2good - been to England already. I'm sure sometime down the road I'll be back to London though.

KDVS - I acutally will be even closer to you, I'm starting my trip in Gothenburg Sweden to pick up my car. Looks like it's only two hours from you. Let me know if you want to try to arrange something.

Fade and Pug - What's a "canada"? just playing. Would love to get to montreal one day, I have only been to canada once as a kid with my parents.

Jac

Run For Cover
Glentevej 47, 1. th
2400 København NV
Phone: +45 7199 9050

Most likely the first place I would hit up if I was hitting Copenhagen, if they don't have what you're looking
for I'm sure they will give you directions. Most of their stuff is new vinyl, cd's and that other stuff.

------------------------------------------------------

Alis
Studiestræde 24
1455 København K
Phone: +45 2232 3333

More of a hiphop store, been a while since i hit that spot.

Drop Dead
Larsbjørnsstræde 16
1454 København K
Phone: +45 3332 0073

Another hiphop store, but it's one of the oldest an most central in Copenhagen. They will without a doubt help you out with your shopping needs. Some really nice guys that run that place.

Accord
Vesterbrogade 63
1660 København V
Phone: +45 7015 1617 (push 1)

If digging through second hand vinyl is your thing, this would be a place to start. They sometimes run special sales at other spots, so ask in the store.

Hope this helps out a little, sounds like it's gonna be a dope vacation.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Dude i'm coming up next month for work...i was told the rule is at least make an attempt to communicate in french
It's not a rule, it's just how these separatist fucks like to do it. Come up and speak chinese if you want, fuck 'em. They can't expect the world to know french.

When are you coming up? What's up?

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
It's not a rule, it's just how these separatist fucks like to do it. Come up and speak chinese if you want, fuck 'em. They can't expect the world to know french.

When are you coming up? What's up?
Its for work and its actually July 10-13 in Bromont..... not as exciting right??

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Bromont has a decent flea market in the summer. Worth checking if you dig for records.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
@Fade Yeah i know dude. This is something i find out about my job after I took it. I'm usually at least an hour from the actual city i would want to be. If i dont get in too late when i fly in maybe we can grab a bite or something.

@Pug if i see any i'll be sure to check them out

members online