Explain your Avatar !?!?!?!?!?

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
read my posts, and watch "The Departed", genius. it's not hard to figure out.

edit*****************************************

WHOA,...... double take.. decalion? where the hell have you been? how the hell have you been? what the hell? i thought you just dropped off the face of gods green earth. good to see you!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71

WHOA,...... double take.. decalion? where the hell have you been? how the hell have you been? what the hell? i thought you just dropped off the face of gods green earth. good to see you!

what a dick.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.

the Departed was an ill movie

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
wassup Cold Truth? Here's the short version of where I've been...I took just about all my resources (money) and set out to build a recording studio from ground up. In the midst of all the research involved, I decided that a recording studio WAS NOT a good investment for me in my area, demand and so on...Instead I decided to turn it into a mastering studio, I mean down to the specifications of room size, density and so on...At the time I started this venture, my pc was on the verge of being old and outdated so the last thing that I purchased for the new lab was a new pc. It wasn't something that I was just gonna throw up real fast hence 3 yrs later, I'm backkkk. Alot has changed, in both a good way and bad but I'm ready to start doing my thing again. Good to see you are still around. Holla at ya later.

-dac-

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
mine is just how i feel iight????

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
Mines is easy...Nottz on the left and me on the right...I'm trying to put some work in...