Explosion Shook My House

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I was chillin with some headphones on listening to Dilla ready to pass out when the whole fucking house shook from the first concussion. It was followed by a second one shorty after. They still fighting the fire right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsm7...er.com/2008/08/10/toronto-explosions-updated/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV5u...er.com/2008/08/10/toronto-explosions-updated/

At about 1:55 in the second video is a good view of it. All these videos are of the second one the first one was bigger.

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^ With the Olympics on I really doubt it. This is Canada after all. I think Toronto would have to get nuked before anyone would notice. Many homes got destroyed but luckily no deaths yet, just injuries and 1 person reported missing. If this happened during the day tho it would have been a huge disaster.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya I just saw that on the news, something about the propane blowing up. Crazy shit. I don't understand why they would have something like that in a residential area.

T

The Arkitekt

damn that shit was crazy!!! fuckin mushroom cloud! well, mushroom fire

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I feel bad for the people who had houses right by that shit... I live in an old house just south of where it happened and I had no idea what was going on. With all the smaller explosions going off it sounded like something was getting bombed. The first blast they say was felt and heard from miles away.

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
yeah, i was woken up by something else 1st, then the house shook twice with what 1st sounded like thunder but it seemed too weird for it to be thunder. then i heard more in the distance in rapidfire. then came all the sirens, thought maybe a transformer blew up but found out the truth the next morning. i'm around keele and weston so i'm some distance south but that shit reverberated fracking far.

i know people were wondering why have a propane plant so close to residence but the residence came after apparently , which i can kinda see as they're putting homes/apts/condos damn near everywhere regardless of the safety or the uneasy housing market

members online