Exporting fl studio midi tracks into protools le 6.1.1

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
i just got the mbox and a tascam fw-1884, i got everything working good on my pc but i cant figure out how to export midi tracks into protools.

any help will be apreciated!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Export FL tracks to *.wav and load them into PT....

or load FL VSTi(multi) in PT, Cubase or Logic and load your DAW (FW1884) setup/environment ( mostly preset ).

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
thanks formant, i was hoping to find a way to use the midi tracks instead of audio tracks because pro tools le only gives you about 32 audio tracks to work with, but i guess i should still be able to do load the beat and track the vocals with 32 tracks.

C

cdj

i just got the mbox and a tascam fw-1884, i got everything working good on my pc but i cant figure out how to export midi tracks into protools.

any help will be apreciated!

can the tascam fw1884 control fl studio?

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Another way you can do this is by wiring each of FL's channels to channels in PT and you can do this utlizing: Bus and Aux tracks (audio tracks as well)

Hit record and play and record the tracks one by one or all at the same time into PT. This is really only beneficial if you are tracking through amps and other gear to color your sounds or even plugins (in PT)

members online

No members online now.