Exporting Only Your Regieons???????

ill o.g.
Whats up Ill Fam? yo I been using Sony Soundforge 7 for a minute but I never figure out when u make different regions of your sample that you want how do you export each region all at once instead of clicking each section? Just like Adobe Audition when you have each section of the sample you want and u can export all section u made how would you do that in Sound Forge if its not possible I guess Adobe will get installed on my Pc for sample chopping..???

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
wow, that was like one of those chalkboard things at coney island. no offense but when you ask a question you really should proofread it before clicking "submit reply". and it would also be a good idea to use "you" instead of "u" when asking for help.

as far as the question I do not know the answer because I have never used soundforge seriously. take care,
-c.t.

ill o.g.
this is a Forum here not English class. If I wanted an "A" for typing then I wouldnt be on here....Anyways if "U" dont know the answer then dont reply No offense to anyone but DAMN! all i asked was one simple question that I needed help on.....C'mon now...

Anyone else know the answer...???

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
this is a Forum here not English class. If I wanted an "A" for typing then I wouldnt be on here....Anyways if "U" dont know the answer then dont reply No offense to anyone but DAMN! all i asked was one simple question that I needed help on.....C'mon now...

Anyone else know the answer...???

If I knew the program I would drop some science on ya, but I dont so good luck man.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
found on the forum

In that case there would be no difference to your criteria mentioned here opposed to the 2kxl, i would play with it as long as you can cuz you need to make that choice in the end.

In regards to names etc,... MPCEDITORV3!

In short my process in making a kit;

Open up SF8 and start adding markers, as many as I like.
Go to Special-> Region list -> Marker to regions-
Go to Tools-> Extract regions

Now you have a map with long filenames with region nrs. I'll rename them all at once with Total Commander ( http://www.ghisler.com/ ).

In TC, open the folder with the extracted regions and hit CTRL+A to select them all.
Then hit CTRL+M for the multi rename tool and the window appears.
[N] indicates the name for all the files, you dont touch the extension cuz thats allright. Keep in mind that the mpc2kxl only reads 8 characters so shorten the name to 6 letters and keep 2 letters free. Below the Name mask there a button that says counter but your can also just type [C] after [N] ( so thats " name[C] ". In the upperright corner of window you can define the counter, if you didnt create more than 100 files than set Digits to 2.
Hit start and itll be done in a sec.

Open up mpc editor, select the folder from browser and hit autoload and it will assign all wavs by number over all 64 pads. Save sounds and pgm to CF card drive and you're done.

This takes less than 3 minutes excluding creating the regions.

In regards to Pattern names, you can make templates of different setups...as you like and open them up for whatever situation is needed. You just need to organise your way of doing things live or like me just freestyle all the way ( i dont bother with naming patterns and sequences...not all the anyway).