EyeQue - Mainstream Underground

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Q's a homie of mine and is definitely one of the most talented MC's Ive had the pleasure producing. Mainstream Underground was his last LP which is now being offered for free to anybody who wants to cop and support. I produced 1 track on the album titled DirtyWork.

If you dig the album then stay tuned cuz Q has a lot of really amazing stuff lined up in the near future with his band Live Assist....some next level shit!....Brass section, keyboardist, drummer, DJ, Bassist, lead guitarist...the list goes on, this is an entire ensemble....really cool stuff.

Anyways, peace for checking the album, Im sure Q appreciates it.

Best,
Steezo

http://eye-que.bandcamp.com/album/mainstream-underground
3040238094-1.jpg

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Thanks for checking it out Quality. His live stuff is crazy....Ive kinda been outa the loop/scene since I started heavily grinding with this artwork thing to make rent and what not, but I went and caught one of his live shows with his band back in February and I was amazed at how much he's progressed as an MC + the band was phenomenal so I can only imagine when their new album drops the shit is gonna be bananas.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
def gonna check this out

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Simply Dopeness! Damn, live band, 90's flare, damn. nice! def gettin spins over here

Edit: he should be collecting emails for downloads

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
This particular album is all samples and original compositions but he also plays with a live band which he'll be dropping a new record with very soon...

I'll pass the download thing on to Q, thanks for the heads up!

members online