FADE.... Here's an idea..

AHXBEATS

AHXIMUS PRIME
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Fade I got an idea for your next Battle this comp. Don't know if you've done this before but here it is.. Why don't you post a Acapella and have the producers in the compition make a beat around it. Now that will show who got skills. Making a beat is one thing, but producing around some vocals makes it a little bit harder. Just a thought..

X-RAY
"aka"
Jewel Avenue OX

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
hell yea id be down for that

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It's coming, we just haven't dropped in on you guys yet. A remix competition, so to speak. Escpecially since we've done so many themes, it's definitely a good idea. Hoooollddd tight.

ill o.g.
Jewel,
You said battle this comp. You mean Beat This? Cuz id be down for that, but i dont know about doin a remix Battle That.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Well don't forget that the whole point of Battle That is to ease up on the rules, making it easier for people to enter. Not too many restrictions. So if there's any theme, it would be in the Beat This! competition.

R

Rip

Fade said:
It's coming, we just haven't dropped in on you guys yet. A remix competition, so to speak. Escpecially since we've done so many themes, it's definitely a good idea. Hoooollddd tight.

Cool, i would be in to a good old time sake battle! i'll try and check for it.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Sounds cool...But, i still say remixing a accapella compared to having someone script something right there with u while u make tha beat is a whole nuther thing....It will show whos good at remixes indeed, cuz i think that its actually harder to make a remix than make to an original song. ...DOnt get what i jus said twisted tho...I jus mean, that its like tha process gets reversed making it more challenging in general.

boneyboys

50 Million Year Trip
ill o.g.
Lol, thats crazy, I find it easier working from an acapella. It kinda gives me a structure I'm forced to stick to and you can mould the song to fit the voice rather than it having to come from nowhere. I guess I'm a bit wierd in that way huh :)

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
what would be great is that you do it with an old school joint or some non hip-hop song... to make it harder on us, ya know?

E

Equality 7-2521

^^^^fuck a nonhiphop accapella. we wanna make beats for raps ya dig.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Well.... I dont mean Hardcore Death Metal or Country... something like an old 80 pop music or some Rolling Stone... something that can be worked with...

Of course, as I said, that would be a CHALLENGE, since I never tried it myself