Fade's Bassline Flip

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ok for this Sample Flip, @crog85 brought to my attention that maybe it should be a flip of the bassline that I made when I started out my beat the other day. I mentioned this in the article "When Your Beat Doesn't Go As Planned".

Try to make a beat with the bassline as is. No chopping or any changes to the bassline!

Let's flip this and see what's what! :)

DOWNLOAD IT HERE (Google)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@oninkaf That's a really smooth beat. At first I didn't hear the bassline but half way through I could hear it come out. I think if you took it and made it a bit deeper sounding it would have matched a little more with your melody. But it's still dope!

@EsquireMusic111 You nailed it for sure. The bassline works really well with your tune, dope shit!

@DEEZ BEATZ This beat is nice too. I think the bass could be a bit deeper too to match the tune, like oninkaf's, but it's definitely a nice tune regardless! The piano is dope.

@oninkaf That's a really smooth beat. At first I didn't hear the bassline but half way through I could hear it come out. I think if you took it and made it a bit deeper sounding it would have matched a little more with your melody. But it's still dope!

@EsquireMusic111 You nailed it for sure. The bassline works really well with your tune, dope shit!

@DEEZ BEATZ This beat is nice too. I think the bass could be a bit deeper too to match the tune, like oninkaf's, but it's definitely a nice tune regardless! The piano is dope.
@Fade, thanks for the props. And Yes your right, the bass could have been deeper I just was afraid of ruining that dope bass line

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fade, thanks for the props. And Yes your right, the bass could have been deeper I just was afraid of ruining that dope bass line
Actually with the plugin I use for that bass, I usually make it deeper by default but this time I left it as is since it went well the music I had. I know in my first post I said leave the bassline as is, but I mean more or less not to chop it, but it could be EQ'd and filtered to fit I guess if needed.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fade thanx for the feed. Yeah, actually I worked the sample around the bass line the best I could because you said no altering :p
You're right. I guess I should have mentioned the altering but if you want to re-do the beat and have a deeper bass, I'd like to hear the difference.

Nothing here yet.
@Fade ok, so here I EQ'd it to sound a bit deeper. I kinda even like it more now, because the bassline is really carrying the beat.
I dunno if you can hear it any better, though, I think that my earphones are the main problem haha. Goddamn low end bias :D

EsquireMusic111

Head of Production/Trilogy Sound Studios
Battle Points: 122

Good looks bro!

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
@oninkaf Eerie vibe you have going on, I like it... The bassline also fits well with the other music.

@EsquireMusic111 This is one of my favorite flips. Drums sound nice, a few of the synth sounds seems a lil loud to me, but thats just what I hear. Nice beat tho.

@DEEZ BEATZ Piano sounds nice. I think the beat would sound better if the bassline followed the chord progression... but I'm sure you know that. Prob just trying to keep that bassline untouched... Would've liked to hear the beat change up a lil too...

@Edgar Another one of my favorite flips this time around. I like how you keep adding to and build the beat up... Drums are dope as always! Baseline fits nicely with what you have going on... and that lil guitar sample was a nice touch too...

Ok, so heres what I came up with... @Fade I told you I wouldn't leave you hangin! Not much time to work on this, so it took a while... I did slightly chop the bassline too

Nothing here yet.

@oninkaf Eerie vibe you have going on, I like it... The bassline also fits well with the other music.

@EsquireMusic111 This is one of my favorite flips. Drums sound nice, a few of the synth sounds seems a lil loud to me, but thats just what I hear. Nice beat tho.

@DEEZ BEATZ Piano sounds nice. I think the beat would sound better if the bassline followed the chord progression... but I'm sure you know that. Prob just trying to keep that bassline untouched... Would've liked to hear the beat change up a lil too...

@Edgar Another one of my favorite flips this time around. I like how you keep adding to and build the beat up... Drums are dope as always! Baseline fits nicely with what you have going on... and that lil guitar sample was a nice touch too...

Ok, so heres what I came up with... @Fade I told you I wouldn't leave you hangin! Not much time to work on this, so it took a while... I did slightly chop the bassline too

Nothing here yet.
@crog85 , hey thanks for the feedback on the FADE BASSLINE...I love what you did with this track. great work. and the lead guitar sounds good too