Fade's going to Cali!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
At least that's what I'm planning. My plan is to go in early September so I'm starting to make plans now. I'll be staying in Palm Springs but I want to travel to LA too and meet up with as many people as I can.

I don't know the exact dates yet, so if anyone out in Cali wants to hookup, just reply to this thread!

:halloween1:

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
i will be in san fran from sept 3 - 8th

in vegas right now, going to go see one be lo on thursday on fremont street, anyone around should swing through should be tight.
aw dude you are so lucky...

come to manitoba LMAO

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Im in Diego so swing by or we can plan a meet up in LA. I know Agent is here somewhere...
Ya we gotta meet up for sure. How long is it from LA to San Diego?
Hoppa's in LA, you should try to make one of his shows. He performs several times every week.
No doubt, I should check that out. What about you? Aren't you in Cali?
Hit me up when you come thru me and Nova stay right l.a.
For sure!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yo what's a good day to meet up with you guys? The only time I'll be able to be in LA will be during the week just for one day, we can meet up for an hour or two because I have to meet other people too plus family. I know, it sucks but I have a bunch of stuff I want to do while I'm in Cali!

Anyway, let me know what's a good day and time for you guys.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Come to NC, we have more.......trees and stuff.
Like chicken fuckers, aaaannd ummmm, country strippers.....aaaannnd ummm,fields...aaannd uuuhhh..red clay!
We have lots of members from here though!
NC makes time between all the chicken fuckin in red clay to make beats and get on ill...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Come to NC, we have more.......trees and stuff.
Like chicken fuckers, aaaannd ummmm, country strippers.....aaaannnd ummm,fields...aaannd uuuhhh..red clay!
We have lots of members from here though!
NC makes time between all the chicken fuckin in red clay to make beats and get on ill...

For sure I'm gonna go to NC one day, now that I'm getting a new passport I feel like I can travel the WORLD. Oh wait, I can!

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
so fade you just visiting or moving. im hitting the west coast up soon

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yo we need to organize this! I leave on Friday for Palm Springs but I'm not sure what day I'll go to LA. I'm figuring between Sunday - Tuesday.

So whoever can meet up with me, let me know and we'll figure it out.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Yo we need to organize this! I leave on Friday for Palm Springs but I'm not sure what day I'll go to LA. I'm figuring between Sunday - Tuesday.

So whoever can meet up with me, let me know and we'll figure it out.

Yo, I'm about an hour from Palm Springs... I live in a town called Hemet. I work alot, but when you get to Cali let me know and I'll see if we can chill for a couple hours. I'll PM you with my number.