FANTOM XR VS. MOTIF? Hmmmm??

30CRATES

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 22
I Was Intending To Purchase The Motif Es But Instead Picked Up The Fantom Xr. The Sounds In The Fantom Are Decent, The Drum Sounds Are Cool. For Some Reason, Im Feeling Like I Shouldve Picked Up The Motif Like I Originally Planned. Well, I Have 29 Days From Today To Make My Mind Up. Just Trying To Get A Good Opinion On Which Unit Is The Hottest. The Guy At The Guitar Center Was Telling How Hoot The Fantom Was So I Copped It. Can Any Users Let Me Know What The Drill Is??

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Well i have both, and each has there strenghts and weaknesses.

(well i have he classic motif rack but close enough)

The motif will aways be my "foundataion" you cant beat is natural instrament sounds. But the fantom XR has GREAT synths and alot more expansision cabilitbititites. Also the fantom XRHas a great sampler.

ITs really just a matter of personal prefernce casue each has there strenghs and weaknesses. Make sure u sit down and really unlock the possibitities of the fantom

class..

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
I have ES and my cousin has a Fantom so i have fucked with both and if ur sequecnceing the fantom is the best bet...the sound i like the fantom but i think its just becuz i dont have it .....My opinion would just be stick with what ya got.....Drums u shouldnt be gettin from a keyboard anyway

30CRATES

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 22
yeah i think imma roll with the fantom for now because after going thru more of the sounds, i heard some really tight basses, synths, i can do work with. the drum kits are very crisp.......i'd def resample in my 2000xl ( damn! i wish i still had my sp_1200!!! ) anyway, i think this unit will work for me without a doubt.

members online