Farenheit 9/11 (Michael Moore)

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yea it was yo.. But i just gotta use that as fuel for the fire. You know? In the end you learn from a loss and proceed for a victory. But yo, hopefully im gunna go check this film out tonight. Take my mind off shit...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Jersey vs. Milwakee.... Is that fair Strizzle? lol

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
/\/\/\lol... Don't get me wrong, Milwaukee's got some really bad parts but against Dirty Jerz? lol.. Don't know about that Clev. Although Jerz is alot bigger and judging from the way it looks I would say JERZ would murder Mil-Town... No lie.. ANd i rep were im from to the fullest. Your hip hop scene would murder ours fa sho! Our hip hop scene is wack man... We got some ill ass breakin crews though, fa shiz.. And our graf crews. I know jers got an iller graf scene... Mil-towns all about sellin crack and flossin whips n shit... lol... But it is thugged out, people don't realize that...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yo, Just saw it tonight and Im personally very proud to see a film like this being so widely shown all over the Nation....
Im not a communist, Im not a anti-patriot, I dont hate America specifically, But I am quite ambarrased to be an American quite often when thinking of how our Nations leaders treat other human beings...Sorry, but i just cant whip out my striped flag and listen to tha latest partiotic hick song all because were goin to war or its tha 4rth...Like i said tho, i aint against america, its just that theres sooooo many evil things that people like Bush and many others in power do to achieve theyre own personal goals - Which is basically to MAKE MONEY.....Bush specifically, in my eyes is just another hustler, but on a much Higher level with far more reach and money than your typical guy tryin to make a buck....Im personally ashamed at how our nations leaders treat other human beings just so they can have theyre extra dollar 50 bottled water and go duck hunting.....I think that whoever decides that we are goin to go to war over theyre personal bullshit and endevours must go to war themselves and make their own children fight as well instead of the poor lower-class citizens that are the first to be drafted for some bullshit....

E

Equality 7-2521

MM is a fucking smart cunt. Bowling for Columbine was dope as hell. hope this shit comes out is Australia soon.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Damn steez, you sound like a changed man(lol)! Nah, but i see were your comin from this film was designed specifically to open the eyes of the unawakened american society. And i still haven't seen it.. hahahaa... But hopefully sometime soon..

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
The US sucks man,,,its unfair and only caters to the rich and wealthy! Werd up man, I'm tryin to get on this UK Hip Hop scene and move outta this place! Thats why I never voted in my life and dont give a shit about these stu[pid ass politics! There's something bigger then the government running this society, country,,,,WORLD, and I wont be a part of it! Illuminati yall! Fuck em all,,,Bush, Cheyney, all them liar liar pants on fires,,,sorry had to add that,,lol

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
I mean i was already educated about most everything that was available in tha Movie, but i just got reminded about how fucking lame our country really is....Tha stuff i said earlier really isnt anything any different that i might have said say a year ago or further back....Ive always generally felt this way...Its jus, now theres a Movie that everyones gonna see and realyl will INFORM the UNIFORMED.......I think thats a great thing personally.....People should kno tha truth.

elkito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
There's something bigger then the government running this society, country,,,,WORLD, and I wont be a part of it! Illuminati yall!

the bilderbergs, the trilaterial comission...

this discussion could get so deep man lololol..
dunno if i believe MM over any other shit im told-- looks to be a good watch tho..

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Saw it today. I'm glad we have someone that will show everybody what the fuck is really going on out there.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Yea me too, very well structured! I think it is definitly a must see.... If your a patriotic american and believe "bush" you need to be exposed to the other side of the fence. Go see this film.. Although, i am sure there is even more to know that couldn't be explained in this movie...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
And personally i dont really care if Moore cashes in on all this one way or another because at the same time, by making this movie and making this information so readily available to EVERYONE he has only helped educate billions of people....I see this as a totally POSITIVE thing......Even more so, because tha problem with getting people to vote (mainly kids) is that theyre misinformed or for that matter, dont have the correct information to begin with....I think this will make a lot of younger people decide to actually vote for once rather than sit there and do nothing.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Great great movie, all i can say, and make sure to vote

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Man, that movie was real dope.. It just shows what kind of idiot we got in that office. That was crazy how even the troops when they interviewed them didn't know why exactly they were in iraq. That right there shows carelessness on bush's behalf. Sending people in just to kill innocent people and get some controversy stirring up so he can point his finger at the next man. He's a greedy son of a bitch with his mind on staying rich. He don't care about anything but his funds and himself! fa real. I see what you meant now steez about this movie making you re-realize how fucked up our country really is.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Yeah Ex, I mean theres alot of really great things about this country too, but i dont let those things create a smokescreen over all tha other terribly horrible things that also happen here too, or for that matter that we create....I mean Bush helped create an equivalant to another motherfuckin viatnam!!!....What tha fuck!! - For what?.....I feel terribly sorry as well for all tha poor bastards that died for BUSH, while thinking that they were dieing for a cause....thats really fucking shamefull....NONE of those poor suns a bitches deserved to be thrown out there to be used as cattle - NONE....INCLUDING tha people of IRAQ......That was seriously some SAD shit.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Like Immortal Technique said: "I love the place I live, but I hate the people in charge."

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
DueceMade Ent. said:
Im jus waitin for Bush to trip out and shut tha movie down!....lol.....I bet that hes diein to but this is america so hes realistically exercising his right to free speech....

They already tried. Bush called up his homie Michael Eisner over at Disney, which owns Miramax, that the movie was supposed to come out on. He said "Yo, Mike, stop that movie dog" and Eisner was like "Word..." Mike was all worried that Jeb Bush wouldn't give all the tax breaks that they give to Disneyworld down in Florida. But the presidents of Mirimax bought the movie off Disney I think and released it independantly.

Like J-Live said:
"Smuggled drugs for funds
And had fun lettin' off forty-one
But now it's all about NYPD caps
And Pentagon bumper stickers
But yo, you still a nigga
It ain't right them cops and them firemen died
The shit is real tragic, but it damn sure ain't magic
It won't make the brutality disappear
It won't pull equality from behind your ear
It won't make a difference in a two-party country
If the president cheats, to win another four years
Now don't get me wrong, there's no place I'd rather be
The grass ain't greener on the other genocide
But tell Huey Freeman don't forget to cut the lawn
And uproot the weeds
Cuz I'm not satisfied"

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
I saw it and i thought it was one of the best movies ive ever seen. It may not have been as enjoyable to watch as some other movies but it really made you think. And some of the stuff in there got me so pissed off. Any Bush fans out there should go see this movie and then tell me what you think of that fuck