farrakhanchallengeshiphop

The Konductor

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Vince said:
"if we continue to glorify sex, drugs, and violence, then thats all are society will be about."
i think that's a load of crap personally. we have kids that imitates their pop-idols because they have no other rolemodel, and that's because the society has failed them. not rappers corrupting the youth.

How do you figure? Sure kids need rolemodels who are personally in their lives, but not many have them especially in the urban community. Thats why these "latch key" kids get home, turn on Mtv and sit there and wish they had Jacob watches and Escalades. Then they think of how can they be like 50, Cash Money, and all these other bullshit ass rappers. Well according to their lyrics, I'm gonna have to sell some coke and possibly have to smoke someone to get where their at.

But the root of the problem is where we need to look. And thats peoples own lust for money. We all know that the majority of people who get respect are people with money. Even if these peeps kill and ruin families to get it. Oh he drives a cadillac. Shit that guy could be a fuckin molester for all you know, but yet we choose to just give these fools who have loot or appear to have loot respect that they haven't earned anymore then the next guy who is workin his ass off for minimum wage and not hurting anyone in the process.

Most people who strive for money soley for the purpose of highsighting and looking down at others who are less fortunate aren't anything once you take their loot away.

For those of you who live comfortably and come from money or just happen to earn a shit load of it, just be happy. No need to flaunt and act like your shit doesn't stink. Cuz when it comes down to it, what good is your money when some hard up person decides to pop a cap in your ass because you have money and they don't? Yeah its fucked up, but it happens all the time.

The societal trend is to make people fell like less of a person if your not able to afford a nice car and house. I think people get off on seeing someone less fortunate. Thats why fools always talk shit about bums. You don't what happend in their life that caused them to beg on the streets. So what if your strong enough to not let that happen to you. Like Black Eye Peas said, "where is the love"?