Fat Joe Dissed by Cuban Link

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Former Terror Squad member Cuban Link has broken his silence and has released a diss track going _against Fat Joe,Terror Squad_and DJ Kay Slay.

Their fued began a few months after Big Pun passed away from heart complications.Cuban accuses Fat Joe and a couple of other Terror Squad members_of attacking him in a club and with a knife leaving his face scarred._This lead to Cuban leaving Terror Squad and his_ debut album 24k getting shelved.

Cuban has moved on and worked on other projects and hopes to drop an album soon.

His diss track,titled "Hit'Em Up 2" uses the same beat and rhyme style of 2Pac's venemous "Hit 'Em Up".

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
yeah, ok. great.... how is it that diss records these days can be remakes of another artists song? im (not!) sorry, but that is GAY............. artists cant even make a diss track without biting. watch fat joe do another homosexual "victory" remake in response, or maybe he'll spit over Ether or maybe he'll just ................ who really cares? this is second-tier beef. of course, it looks like there is actually a reason behind it this time around. .... i mean, Cube has had what, one so-so radio single in his career? now that joe has a certified platinum plaque on his wall cube can make a little bit of noise.............. or maybe no one will care.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
K.O. Cuban Link had a mixed tape out called broken silence he explained that something poped of in Jimmies Bronx cfe and Fat Joe was with him and when he strated thumping Joe ran and Cuba got cut in his face ...He said he approached Joe right after that and he punched Joe in the face and just kicked his ass from there and on anothe occasion he said joe ran up behind him and got the best of him....Their beef I wouldn't call second tier because Cuban was Puns man and when Pun passed joe was shitin on cuban because they really didn't get along from the start...it's about 12 songs Cuban did under terro squad that Joe i holding the masters to and not releasing so it's kind of a deep beef

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
cubans whack, Fat Joe sucks, REMY MARTIN is the best terror sqaud representative, no second because pun still outsells Joe...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
yeah i knew that, actually, innercity. i called it second tier because of the artists involved.... it just wont generate a great deal of publicity, as compared to others.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Guevara
cubans whack, Fat Joe sucks, REMY MARTIN is the best terror sqaud representative, no second because pun still outsells Joe...

Next to pun Cuban was the best one in terro squad ...remy is not seeing cuban on any level

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
OH BOY....lol, son how could u say that???
Cuban link wasnt better than t that sunshine singin cat, REMY is nasty id rather listen to her freestyles that a Fat Joe or Cuban Link album, Fat JOe is probably doin us a favor by holdin them masters the probably suck and the worst thing about it is, this nigga really think he scarface now...go fuckin figure.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Guevara

the worst thing about it is, this nigga really think he scarface now...go fuckin figure.

he was offerd a movie deal for a remake of scareface

members online