Favorite Fast Food

ill o.g.
Maknbeats said:
Damn i fucking love Panera they got this chicken noodle soup that's good as shit,and i this cheese bagle, they got some pretty good sandwhiches to, but it's kind of exspensive comparred to mc and taco bell.

I got one of them down the street, i never been inside before though. ill check out that chicken noodle though.

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
There was a place I loved to go to while I was stationed in Japan called Coco Curry. It was a curry resteraunt, 24 hour joint. I used to get the Curry Chicken cutlet with Level 4 curry...Level 5 being the spiciest. Here in the states though, I used to love Krystals and their chili cheese pups. Krystals is the South's version of White Castles.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
hell yea krystals is the shit man, yo they spicy wings are on point, but krystals will give you the shits tho so i don't fuck wit dem that much

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Still havent had a sonics here yet....i always see their commercials and want that shit tho,.....honestly i really never eat out, or get fastfood like i used to all the time, but when i did i would be going to taco bell, burger king, or kfc.......kfc has the bombdiggidy chicken strips.....

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
To all my Jersey heads,,,,,,

Crown Chicken son!

I love that place man,,,and they are always next to a liquor store so what else do you need?

Justr an idea of what they got:

Fried chicken
Fried shrimp
Cheesburgers
Italian Cheeseburgers
Cheese steaks
Nuggets
Ice Cream
Looseys
and my favorite,,,

Bootleg Flicks @ $6 a pop!

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
man what yall know about roscos chicken and waffles
I dont think thats considered fast food...especially the one by my spot they slow as hell........keepin it west coast i will go with Tommys. They make the best chili cheese burgers ever

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
or if any yall from up north and have been to either a skyline chilli or a gold star, the chilli is the shit everytime i go up to cincinnati i get me a 3-way and to cheese coney's

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Most of those spots aren't in Montreal...

But my favorite US joint gotta be Popeye's... that chicken is so tasty! And those side dishes...?! Rice, Corn-on-the-cob... whoa! That's nice!

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
Most of those spots aren't in Montreal...

But my favorite US joint gotta be Popeye's... that chicken is so tasty! And those side dishes...?! Rice, Corn-on-the-cob... whoa! That's nice!

Yo man....Popeye's chicken is the shit dogg. I could eat that shit like 2-3 times a week.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
x-squizet said:
man what yall know about roscos chicken and waffles

chicken and Waffles?!?!

What in the....

Waffles.... as those bread like, Ego thingys.. that you put syrup on??? With Chicken.... ???

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
chicken and Waffles?!?!

What in the....

Waffles.... as those bread like, Ego thingys.. that you put syrup on??? With Chicken.... ???
Ya they dont sound like they mix rite? But by golly they do....If you ever hit up LA make a stop by one and i will be very surprised if you leave dissapointed

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
chicken and Waffles?!?!

What in the....

Roscoes makes the best waffles, they couldn't be better! The chicken is amazing too. They give you like a half o' cup of butter on the waffles which sounds crazy, but damn its good. I like to eat the chicken and waffles separately but some peeps combine it. Greens, grits, mac' and cheese, cornbread...OMG! I don't think its possible to recreate this experience at home. I like the Pasadena location personally.

Menu:
http://www.roscoeschickenandwaffles.com/images/menu.pdf

macthedoulos said:
i heard from a few cali connects that IN-N-OUT was bangin' to.........

Yes bangin'! The Double-Double is a must. The fries are unique (I didn't like them at first, but now I love them). And In-N-Out probably runs the cleanest and fastest (for the quality you get) operation around.

Damn, I'm hungry.

Ctrl

members online