Favorite place to cop records

HDBEATS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thought i'd make a thread for this. My favorite store right now is Baggatelle Records in Long Beach, They have a huge selection. Pretty much everything only thing that bugs me out sometimes is the prices on these records.

DJ Udo

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
iTunes... HaHa... I'm only half joking... I flipped a sample off a 30 second preview and made one of my favorite tracks...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I can sample any song damn near ever put out without having the actual record! Anything from Opera to Country music! Now if I tell u guys how I do it I'll have to kill u....lol. And I'm not talking about previews...I have access to the entire song! That's wussup!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Probably illegal too though.

Who gives a duck! If the sample has to be cleared before the song is released anyway(the publisher still gets paid)??? How u get the sample doesn't matter! Look out everybody..it's the sample po po! LMBAO

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
theres lotsa of shit thats only on vinyl ... i own alot of records that u could never find on an online system.. and i would know because i subscribe to two diffrent ones and regualry get samples from those sites as well...

That's the reason I said "damn near" any song! NEVER is strong word. Vinyl gets remastered all the time and put into digital form. Hard to find vinyl are the one's that the digital headz go after to remaster. IMO it'll all pop up digitally and online sooner or later.

DJ Udo

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Oh yeah... I don't only pilfer free samplez from iTunes, I have about 12 crates of records and I stopped counting CDs at 1000. I take a sample from anywhere TV, DVD's whatever... I once sampled some sh-t I played on my daughter's baby piano...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Oh yeah... I don't only pilfer free samplez from iTunes, I have about 12 crates of records and I stopped counting CDs at 1000. I take a sample from anywhere TV, DVD's whatever... I once sampled some sh-t I played on my daughter's baby piano...

LOL @ BABY PIANO! I feel u...if it sounds good.....samp dat shhhhh!

objektivone

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Only flip vinyl... find the rarest stuff... and I doubt any serious digger is going to tell you there spots on this forum. I know I am not. That is some real personal stuff. Haha.