Favourite VSTs with FL Studio

Deany

ill o.g.
I was just interested what peoples favourite plugins they use.I tend to use Battery 2 for drums, Trilogy for Bass and Atmosphere which has the most amazing sounds. What do you use.

Holla Back !

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Sampletank 2XL, Edirol Orchestral, EVP 73 (rhodes). What is atmoshpere like? I have never heard of it. And why do you use a VST for drums? Is there more you can do with them in FL, just curious?

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
Crystal for freeware and Global for a whole different bunch of instruments and effects

sketch

ill o.g.
hypersonic, edirol orchestral, edirol hyper canvas, pro53, albino, fm7........ the list goes on! i want atmosphere i've heard a lot about it, also i'm tryin to get triligy!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
prolly cuz people noticed it takes FL 5 FOREVER to load up the shit if u have too manny sounds or a computer that isnt top of the line

B

Burna

Sampletank, Sonic Synth(Sounds), Akai Orchastra SoundFont, and Pro-53. To shorten the list down.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Soundfont Player... and I'm learning to use that Syrtus plugin... seems nice!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
back when i was still messin wit FL. that Sytrus thing is a beast. I made some hot sounds wit that.

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
Sanova said:
back when i was still messin wit FL. that Sytrus thing is a beast. I made some hot sounds wit that.

sytrus is pretty hot and hardly mentioned...i need to play wit it again like i used to