Not open for further replies.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I got it.....

There were some pretty cool beats on there

OnQ's beat was fucking awesome.....

I completely forgot to send Fade my submission....smh.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
@ Relic, nah, I think Fade reduced it. Nevertheless, I'm hanging around that 4th and 5th place lately (which sucks) but thats my fault. Focusing on other projects ain't the ticket these days. I gotta get back to making some serious heat for these contest, Sucio may start thinking he can beat me and eventhough he is my dawg, I can't let that happen =).

Like I said earlier...everybody has upped their game, Q has gone ballistic on us with his beats and me being from NC, mainly Ft.Bragg, I'm gonna have to start pulling out my Patriot Missiles. I was trying to keep those for war time but the time is now. See y'all next month.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Everybody got funky this time around lol Good work guys

PS Christ these go by quick lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Sucio may start thinking he can beat me and eventhough he is my dawg, I can't let that happen =)

That's probably the tallest order you've ever come across, sir.

Well done Q, I get second again. Damn.
I really liked Stresswons beat, I gotta admit you have really stepped up your beat game. You have always had a good ear for a sample. That combined with dope emceemanship, you are almost the complete package, mad props.
Also props to everyone, another good competition, Im running out of hot beats for these, I better get back on the grind.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I missed this one...but I'll win..I mean..I'll be in next month's competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.