Fifa 08

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
nah we play american football over here..lol
But I heard fifa is good and winning eleven was the shit too.

fifa games our great

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
It's not a bad game from what i can make out from the 30 minutes which i've spent on it, i ended up picking the PS2 version as i ain't got the money to waste on a PS3 just yet till they drop the price.

As anyone else brought it at all, or are planning too?

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
I cant wait to pick up the new '08 game....

GO GUNNERS!!!!!!!!!

Yo Redrum so whos your squad, CHELSEA? FULLHAM? LIVERPOOL?

I don't actually follow football as much as i used to about 8+ years ago as i ended up focusing more on basketball. I still try to watch the main cup matches though just not on the league side.

I used to support Man United.

The new gameplay/controls are alot better on the new version as you have more control over the setting up, passing, shooting, and even the goalkeeper which is a good addiction. On my 2nd game the score was 1-1 and they had a corner against me and while they was setting the ball up it showed one of there players call there goalkeeper to come up into my area as it was on the 89 minute, they did'nt score though but it was funny seeing him run all the way back within' the last few seconds.

Thats is also a new feature that i've never seen before in the 07' version which is good, there is most likely a load more that i've yet to see or do but on the whole it's a good update.

McNRiQ

ill o.g.
fifa is for amateurs mayn 4 real....Pro evolution soccer is de boss of bosses in soccer....fuck fifa

members online