Fifty's Weight Loss

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Ha! did you read the comments below? I didn't know 50 still had fans like that, those cats were hardcore 50 fans! Anyway, he looks bad, at first I was thinking this was some photoshop ish but it's not. Eventhough he looks bad, for the money he's getting off the film, the only people that wouldn't put themselves through the same intense weight loss are those that already have millions of dollars so I'm not really that surprised. 50 is doing what he gotta do, I can respect that.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
This is what crack does to your body...

LOL Dude looks crazy...that's a lot of weight to lose.....Get that money 50...cuz albums aren't cutting it anymore.....

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
Get that money 50...cuz albums aren't cutting it anymore.....
to go through all that...for a part in this movie I think dude should bring in at least 5 mill imo...I mean you got your twenty million dollar stars like Halle, Nick Cage, Denzel, etc. I mean he's not any of those blockbusters but he's putting in the work.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
ill o.g.
this is crazy seriously... I never watched any movies with 50 Cent, but I'll definately check this one out, just out of curiosity

I think fiddy has and always will be an actor playing a role, this just goes to show how consumate an actor he has become.
Hes not just a consumate actor, he co wrote and is the producer.
And reading some of the reactions and how this is getting net exposure, the film is going to be a hit, and I predict a possible oscar for his role.