Fatality FIGHT! Battle #1

Who has the best beat?

• Memento Beats

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • oninkaf

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is an excellent idea...BEAT FIGHTS!!!! I Think i will participate in this....dope beats to start the competition off so far

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Nice start! Btw, are we supposed to / allowed to vote here and there? How do we do that? Not that its a concern, just want to do the right thing.

Adnotacja 2020-03-23 215507.png

@Pappas Beats

@Memento Beats
Very nice beat bro, I was jamming to it. What DAW do you use if you dont mind me asking? Anyhow grats on the win!

Thank you :) Glad you like it :D

Answering your question, no, I don't mind you asking about what DAW I use. :D It's not a secret. :) I am loyal to FL Studio. I have been using it pretty much from the beginning of my adventure with beatmaking. I started with Reaper but to be honest with you it wasn't really my cup of tea. I switched to FL Studio and I have been very happy with it. :)

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Cool, I have been on Ableton myself, never tried FL though I know a lot of folks use it. If you dont mind, might send ya a msg this weekend when I am home, I work out of town during the week.

Again, grats, trying to get my music to that level with my own twists of course :p but I enjoyed it immensely.

Cool, I have been on Ableton myself, never tried FL though I know a lot of folks use it. If you dont mind, might send ya a msg this weekend when I am home, I work out of town during the week.

Again, grats, trying to get my music to that level with my own twists of course :p but I enjoyed it immensely.

No problem. Feel free to contact me at any time. ;) And again I'm really happy that you enjoyed listening to my track. :D

A.R. DASUPASTAR

A.R. DASUPASTAR
Battle Points: 104

I get my workflow done faster with fl studio but Abelton is my second favorite