• pressBIBLEthump

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Beat #1: I think the drum pattern could be better. Drums could pop a bit more in the mix. But very chill beat, smooth melody. I like the changeups.
Beat #2: Good melody. Drums fit well. I just think the mix needs to be fixed up. Levels need to be better and mix clearer.

Battle Points: 99
Beat #1: I think the drum pattern could be better. Drums could pop a bit more in the mix. But very chill beat, smooth melody. I like the changeups.
Beat #2: Good melody. Drums fit well. I just think the mix needs to be fixed up. Levels need to be better and mix clearer.
THANKS For Your Expert feed back.I need help with Mixing and Mastering, What free software do you suggest? and do You know where I can find videos to help me improve? The Ill is One of My Fav Platform! #KeepPressin

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
THANKS For Your Expert feed back.I need help with Mixing and Mastering, What free software do you suggest? and do You know where I can find videos to help me improve? The Ill is One of My Fav Platform! #KeepPressin
You're welcome.

There's a bunch of articles on here for mixing but Youtube would be a really good place to check that out.

For free software, there's MPC Beats which is pretty decent.