• 2GooD Productions

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • valdi beats

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwayeeBoogie

Torch Bearer for Authentic Hip-Hop
I'm stuck on this one. Although I wouldn't say the first one is a fight beat per se, I still like it and how it's put together. Number 2 I like as well. Gonna listen to em some more.

Who you got!?!? Vote in the poll above.

whoa whoa wait a minute let's take a minute to remind this.
The guy says LET'S GET READY TO RUMBBLLEEEEEEE not let's get ready to go to the miami beach and chill. not only beat #2 is better (beat #1 you're good, but your beat got a bit loopy and it got annoying, u know?), it's more eligible for beat fights.

I'm not sayin all beat fights must have super aggressive vibes, I'm sayin that beat #1 is TOO kind to be in a fight. it has a red line. and even if there was no red line I'd still vote for beat #2, because even though beat #1 goes better with my taste, beat #2 has been executed/mixed/ensembled better.

SwayeeBoogie

Torch Bearer for Authentic Hip-Hop
whoa whoa wait a minute let's take a minute to remind this.
The guy says LET'S GET READY TO RUMBBLLEEEEEEE not let's get ready to go to the miami beach and chill. not only beat #2 is better (beat #1 you're good, but your beat got a bit loopy and it got annoying, u know?), it's more eligible for beat fights.

I'm not sayin all beat fights must have super aggressive vibes, I'm sayin that beat #1 is TOO kind to be in a fight. it has a red line. and even if there was no red line I'd still vote for beat #2, because even though beat #1 goes better with my taste, beat #2 has been executed/mixed/ensembled better.
@ArvinArmani lol beach and chill

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@ArvinArmani I know what you mean but that's what the voting is for. If it's not a fight beat, it should lose. I could reject some of these but that would be too time consuming so I put them up and let everyone decide with their votes.

@ArvinArmani I know what you mean but that's what the voting is for. If it's not a fight beat, it should lose. I could reject some of these but that would be too time consuming so I put them up and let everyone decide with their votes.
yea exactly, ain't no criticism towards you with that. my criticism was towards the guy who sent the beat because it could probably win if it was sent to the right battle (and if it was mixed/enesembled properly).

Although I do think you should change something about the battles @Fade , and it's uploads/beats organization. cuz now that we have 6 battles + showcase & Flippage, it gets hard to remember which beats where already uploaded and which ones are free, that's why we're havin so many beats that get uploaded twice. we had like... 5 or 6 in the past 4 weeks i think. I know you're busy, but please don't forget about this when you had the energy for nerd stuff.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah but there's nothing wrong with uploading the same beat to various battles. It's been like that for years. Let's say you win AOTB, why not upload it for BIU? It increases your chances of winning that too.

yea exactly, ain't no criticism towards you with that. my criticism was towards the guy who sent the beat because it could probably win if it was sent to the right battle (and if it was mixed/enesembled properly).

Although I do think you should change something about the battles @Fade , and it's uploads/beats organization. cuz now that we have 6 battles + showcase & Flippage, it gets hard to remember which beats where already uploaded and which ones are free, that's why we're havin so many beats that get uploaded twice. we had like... 5 or 6 in the past 4 weeks i think. I know you're busy, but please don't forget about this when you had the energy for nerd stuff.
Dude dont you post non hip hop beats to these battles? Thats a bit rich.

members online