Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 543
tough, I like beat 1 it's neat. nice.
beat 2 I like the sonics of it, got some interesting shit going on, but also some elements that stick out for me I ain't keen on.

So i either vote 2 despite its flaws, or vote 1 'cause no part makes me go "hmm"

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
tough, I like beat 1 it's neat. nice.
beat 2 I like the sonics of it, got some interesting shit going on, but also some elements that stick out for me I ain't keen on.

So i either vote 2 despite its flaws, or vote 1 'cause no part makes me go "hmm"
I feel exactly same...
Ok, we split one each. You vote 1, I vote 2.

Enemy Sounds

Boom Bapper
Battle Points: 68
These are both interesting beats.. Theres a whole lot going on in beat #2.. Makes it hard for any artist to do something over that.. If its just a beat for the purpose of being JUST A BEAT, then yeah, it absolutely works..

Beat #1... Not my bag of candy, but I can see someone jumping on this.. I do like the breakdown of elements and letting the instruments ride.. I might have added another sound underneath the 2nd breakdown after those 4 bars came in again - just to give it a slight variation or twist..

Again, both beats are interesting.. Neither one of them are my lane, but salute to both of you guys for entering..

My vote has casted....... :micdrop:

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
i vote 2 think its crazy interesting and creative 1 was good but i've heard exactly the same thing before there tie broken :p

Voted for #1

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
@Fade is it like tennis, where one needs 2 points difference to take the win and the match can go on for hours?
... And the cycling race that's supposed to air right after it on TV gets cancelled.

members online